Author Topic: NBA IS THE ORIGINAL BUD LIGHT  (Read 414 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
NBA IS THE ORIGINAL BUD LIGHT
« on: July 06, 2023, 11:12:03 pm »
Bud Light’s business has collapsed since April, plummeting 30% in consumption, the result of the company putting a trans influencer on a can to celebrate the NCAA’s March Madness basketball tournament. The resulting social media brouhaha combined with the head of marketing deriding the brand’s out of touch humor and fratty connotations has led to the most crushing boycott of a large consumer product brand in modern history. Bud Light, legitimately, might be finished as a popular beer.

As I demonstrated in May with an experiment that went viral, many beer drinkers simply refuse to be seen with a Bud Light.

<snip>

The most consequential consumer boycott of the 21st century didn’t come from drinker’s rejection of a beer, it came from sports, in particular the NBA, which has destroyed its brand with a large percentage of the American sporting public by embracing woke, political, far-left-wing messaging in its games. So why haven’t you heard about this despite the overwhelming data I’m about to lay out for you? It’s simple, the American sports media is so far-left wing they have refused to share the data right in front of their eyes. The American sports media overwhelmingly supports far-left-wing political messaging, they love it because it reflects their own ideals. The vast majority of the sports media wants sports to be filled with left-wing politics – they see it as an affirmation of their own personal beliefs and applaud it.

But this same media won’t write or report the truth about the NBA’s viewership declines because to do so would be seen as a repudiation of their own world view.

So they pretend everything I’m about to share with you hasn’t happened.

I first became aware of the NBA backlash in 2017, when the league pulled its All-Star Game out of Charlotte. At the time I was hosting a morning sports talk radio show, our lines overflowed with sports fans, people who loved basketball, saying they were going to stop watching the NBA over the political decision. We talked about it on the show, I wrote about it on OutKick, but the larger American sports media pretended I was crazy as I discussed the backlash.

https://www.outkick.com/nba-bud-light-sports-media-clay-travis/
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: NBA IS THE ORIGINAL BUD LIGHT
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2023, 11:20:13 pm »
They should integrate the NBA. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: NBA IS THE ORIGINAL BUD LIGHT
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2023, 07:20:04 am »
They should integrate the NBA.
C'mon, man! White men can't jump.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis