Author Topic: Donald Trump holds 49-point lead over Ron DeSantis in Tennessee  (Read 277 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Donald Trump holds 49-point lead over Ron DeSantis in Tennessee
Washington Examiner, Jul 6, 2023

Former President Donald Trump is projected to win the Republican nomination for president by a landslide in Tennessee next year, with a 49-point lead over challenger Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) as of June.

A new poll released this week by the Beacon Center showed Trump dominating the southern state with 61% of the vote over DeSantis's 12%, and Trump beating President Joe Biden in a 2024 matchup in the state by more than 20 points.

"These primary results reflect what we've seen in national polls for months, that a rematch between Joe Biden and Donald Trump is the most likely scenario in 2024," Beacon spokesman Mark Cunningham said in a statement. "It is interesting that Trump fares substantially better against Biden than Ron DeSantis does, and the change came almost exclusively from Republican voters who say they would vote for Trump as their nominee but would not vote at all if DeSantis were the nominee."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/donald-trump-49-point-lead-desantis-tennessee

Offline Idiot

Re: Donald Trump holds 49-point lead over Ron DeSantis in Tennessee
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2023, 01:21:31 pm »
Donald Trump holds 49-point lead over Ron DeSantis in Tennessee
Washington Examiner, Jul 6, 2023

Former President Donald Trump is projected to win the Republican nomination for president by a landslide in Tennessee next year, with a 49-point lead over challenger Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) as of June.

A new poll released this week by the Beacon Center showed Trump dominating the southern state with 61% of the vote over DeSantis's 12%, and Trump beating President Joe Biden in a 2024 matchup in the state by more than 20 points.

"These primary results reflect what we've seen in national polls for months, that a rematch between Joe Biden and Donald Trump is the most likely scenario in 2024," Beacon spokesman Mark Cunningham said in a statement. "It is interesting that Trump fares substantially better against Biden than Ron DeSantis does, and the change came almost exclusively from Republican voters who say they would vote for Trump as their nominee but would not vote at all if DeSantis were the nominee."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/donald-trump-49-point-lead-desantis-tennessee
He still won't win the general election and I sure as h@ll won't vote for him.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2023, 02:34:02 pm »

88devil

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2023, 02:55:19 pm »

There’s nothing wrong with supporting a candidate that won’t win an election. I’ve supported candidates that I was ideologically aligned with but understood they wouldn’t win an election

Of course, when candidates I support don’t win elections,  I don’t cry about stolen elections or vandalize  the Capitol
« Last Edit: July 07, 2023, 04:37:01 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2023, 03:16:49 pm »
 ////00000////

Send in the CyberNinjas to audit those votes! 

... wha?  Nobody has cast real votes yet?  There's nothing to count?  recount?  recount again?  audit?  no evidentiary grounds for filing election lawsuits?

So ... I'll make up my own poll headline:

Dolly Parton Smokes Trump and DeSantis in Tennessee Poll
Trump whines poll was rigged, DeSantis decries woke agenda in the movie "9-to-5"

... Internet headline trolling alorithms work your magic.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2023, 03:22:18 pm »
////00000////

Send in the CyberNinjas to audit those votes! 

... wha?  Nobody has cast real votes yet?  There's nothing to count?  recount?  recount again?  audit?  no evidentiary grounds for filing election lawsuits?

So ... I'll make up my own poll headline:

Dolly Parton Smokes Trump and DeSantis in Tennessee Poll
Trump whines poll was rigged, DeSantis decries woke agenda in the movie "9-to-5"

... Internet headline trolling alorithms work your magic.

:thumbsup: