Author Topic: Casey DeSantis hits the campaign trail WITHOUT Ron: Florida's first lady will launch 'Mammas for DeS  (Read 200 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Casey DeSantis hits the campaign trail WITHOUT Ron: Florida's first lady will launch 'Mammas for DeSantis' at first solo event in Iowa - so can she help her husband close the gap in the polls with Trump?
Daily Mail/UK,  Jul 6, 2023

Casey DeSantis will make her solo debut on the campaign trail in Iowa on Thursday when she launches 'Mammas for DeSantis' - a group aimed at boosting Ron DeSantis' support among women in the crucial early voting state.

The Florida first lady will launch the group alongside Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds in Johnston, outside of Des Moines, while Ron tries to make up ground in the polls with rival Donald Trump.

The mother-of-three's move comes as one of her husband's top allies admits that DeSantis campaign is 'way behind' and Donald Trump is the 'runaway frontrunner'.

Casey has joined Ron DeSantis at many events across the state, including one where she wore a black leather jacket that read on the back: 'Where woke goes to die.'

She has been considered a 'secret weapon' with a warm personality while the Florida governor has faced accusations he's awkward with voters.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12263351/Casey-DeSantis-hits-campaign-trail-without-Ron.html

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I'm not suprised.  She did most of the talking in this 2018 Florida Governor's race ad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1YP_zZJFXs

I suspect she's outfront because of her media experience and savvy.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mountaineer

I suspect she's outfront because of her media experience and savvy.
Also, many women empathize with her dealing with a cancer diagnosis at a young age with young children at home.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org