Author Topic: Videos of unsold Bud Light go viral in wake of Dylan Mulvaney fiasco: ‘Garbage beer’  (Read 384 times)

Online Kamaji

Videos of unsold Bud Light go viral in wake of Dylan Mulvaney fiasco: ‘Garbage beer’

By Ariel Zilber
July 6, 2023

Social media users posted videos of unsold cases of Bud Light over the Fourth of July weekend as beer drinkers continue to shun the brand over its marketing partnership with transgender social media influencer Dylan Mulvaney.

TikTok user Phillip Hawkins wandered into a local retailer and recorded a video showing 12 packs and 24 packs of Bud Light languishing on shelves and in the aisles despite parent company offering significant rebates.

“Bud Light is not selling. This is garbage beer,” he said. “Check it out: even with the coupon, nobody wants this.”

Anheuser-Busch offered holiday-rate rebates totaling $15 for its products — making them free in some parts of the country.

The smaller cases of Bud Light were being offered for as little as $2.99 while the larger ones were going for $4.99.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/07/06/videos-of-unsold-bud-light-go-viral-in-wake-of-dylan-mulvaney-fiasco/

Online Kamaji

Online mountaineer

We drove past a Budweiser distributor in a nearby small town today and I said I feel sorry for them: not their fault the idiots in St. Louis made idiotic decisions.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Waiting for the ad campaign with a guy holding a gun on the Clydesdales with the message buy our beer or the horses get it!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Waiting for the ad campaign with a guy holding a gun on the Clydesdales with the message buy our beer or the horses get it!
@GtHawk
I miss National Lampoon!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.