Author Topic: CDC gives guidance for trans people 'chestfeeding' kids, accused of failing to consider possible hea  (Read 320 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 5, 2023 7:00pm EDT
CDC gives guidance for trans people 'chestfeeding' kids, accused of failing to consider possible health risks
An entry for the official site claimed, 'Transgender and nonbinary-gendered individuals may give birth and breastfeed or feed at the chest (chestfeed)'

By Gabriel Hays | Fox News

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s official website published advice for trans and non-binary individuals on seeking guidance on how to "chestfeed" their infants.

In sections of the major health institute’s guidance on breastfeeding, it contained information for those who have had much of their breasts removed in gender-reassignment surgeries, or for biological men taking hormones to grow breasts, on how to feed their newborn children.

However, several doctors criticized the guidance, not simply because CDC has appeared to guide biological men in how to breastfeed children, but because they claimed the CDC has failed to gauge the risks posed to children drinking milk produced by chemicals used in gender-reassignment medical operations.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/cdc-gives-guidance-trans-people-chestfeeding-kids-accused-failing-consider-possible-health-risks
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Eewwww.  Man boob juice.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.