Author Topic: Read: New Trump Mar-a-Lago search warrant details released  (Read 396 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Read: New Trump Mar-a-Lago search warrant details released
« on: July 06, 2023, 01:49:27 pm »
Read: New Trump Mar-a-Lago search warrant details released
Rebecca Falconer

Authorities on Wednesday unsealed further portions of an affidavit the FBI used to obtain a warrant to search former President Trump's Mar-a-Lago residence in Florida nearly a year ago.

The big picture: The slightly less redacted document underscores the wealth of evidence investigators had gathered before the raid that retrieved over 100 classified documents, which ultimately led to the first federal indictment of a former U.S. president.

Among the newly unredacted details is evidence of surveillance footage appearing to show Trump aide Walt Nauta, referred to in the affidavit as "Witness 5," moving boxes in May and June.
    Nauta faces charges including conspiracy to obstruct justice and making false statements and his arraignment hearing was due to take place Thursday.

Driving the news: A federal judge in Florida ordered the release of the updated document on last August's raid, but said he would deny a request from a coalition of media organizations to fully unseal it "to comply with grand jury secrecy rules and to protect investigative sources and methods."

The intrigue: Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart said in his order Wednesday that a certain portion must remain under seal as it "identifies investigative steps that have not yet been made public."

more
https://www.axios.com/2023/07/06/trump-mar-a-lago-search-warrant-details-released
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Read: New Trump Mar-a-Lago search warrant details released
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2023, 02:55:21 pm »
Trump double-dog-dared the Feds to take back the documents he "didn't have" ... and they called him on it.  Stoopid and unnecessary.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.