Author Topic: Here’s Why You Can’t Outrun a Police Car ~ Scotty Kilmer  (Read 429 times)

Online corbe

Here’s Why You Can’t Outrun a Police Car ~ Scotty Kilmer

Police car review. Here’s Why Police Cars are Better Than Normal Cars, DIY and car review with Scotty Kilmer. Cop car vs regular car, which is better? The truth about Police and ex-cop cars. The history of cop cars and why they're faster than your car. Should I buy a cop car? Buying a police car. Car Advice. DIY car repair with Scotty Kilmer, an auto mechanic for the last 52 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPRlD_Pcku8
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

Re: Here’s Why You Can’t Outrun a Police Car ~ Scotty Kilmer
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2023, 12:06:25 am »
   Quickly turning left and muttering to myself 'I'll lose him in the neighborhood' was my first mistake.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2023, 12:11:41 am »
   Quickly turning left and muttering to myself 'I'll lose him in the neighborhood' was my first mistake.

The first?  Sounds like the first mistake was giving the cop a reason to try and pull you over in the first place!

Online corbe

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2023, 12:15:26 am »
   In my defense, Perry, I had a broken tail light and had just picked up a prostitute, with a warrant, on Telephone road.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2023, 01:15:09 am »
Out running the car is a piece of cake. It's that damned radio that's tough.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2023, 01:23:34 am »
   In my defense, Perry, I had a broken tail light and had just picked up a prostitute, with a warrant, on Telephone road.

Broken taillights will do it every time.