Author Topic: WARNING Repo, Auto Loan CRISIS! Consumers Not Paying, Banks In TROUBLE ~ Video  (Read 539 times)

Online corbe

WARNING Repo, Auto Loan CRISIS! Consumers Not Paying, Banks In TROUBLE

Car Questions Answered

WARNING Repo, Auto Loan CRISIS! Consumers Not Paying, Banks In TROUBLE
Carmax Can't Sell -   

• CARMAX CAN'T SELL... 

In this video, we're going to talk about the auto loan crisis 2023. Not only are consumers NOT paying their auto loans, but banks are also in trouble due to the repo crisis.

This video is important because it'll help you understand the big picture of the auto loan crisis, and why it's such a big problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lleC4CX1BDQ
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Well the government should forgive all auto loans that are in arrears........../s

4444car
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online corbe

People addicted to covid money are getting a shot of Reality, now.

*I love my Mopar.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline DefiantMassRINO

There's an ADESA lot down the stree from me.  Next time I drive by on the highway I'll take a look to see what's in the lot.

Don't forget to blame the Federal Reserve: higher interest rates = lower asset values

////00000////

This is wonder and majesty of dis-inflation ... lender insolvency as collateral values decrease ... asset value death spirals as more cash is siphoned to lower risk money market funds, treasury funds, and bank deposits ... last one holding the debt loses.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2023, 09:34:15 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online corbe

You reap what you sow. 

They (Used car market) were ripping US off for 2 years during the 'chip' shortage and supply disruptions on NEW Cars.  That is not Capitalism that is GOV picking winners/losers.

The (Banks) will have to raise the fees on late payments to overcome this, much to Sen. Warrens chagrin. 

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
   People addicted to covid money are getting a shot of Reality, now.
As are the automakers who jacked up their prices to unsustainable levels.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024