Author Topic: Palestinians confront own government officials after Israeli attack on Jenin  (Read 238 times)

Offline Kamaji

Palestinians confront own government officials after Israeli attack on Jenin

By Reuters
July 5, 2023

Palestinian militant fighters paraded in Jenin on Wednesday and angry crowds confronted senior Palestinian Authority officials, accusing them of weakness, after one of the largest Israeli military operations in the occupied West Bank in years.

The two-day operation, which the Israeli military said targeted infrastructure and weapons depots of militant factions in the Jenin refugee camp, left a trail of wrecked streets and burned-out cars and sparked fury across the Arab world.

At least 12 Palestinians, most confirmed as militant fighters, were killed and around 100 wounded in an incursion that began with late-night drone strikes, followed by a sweep involving more than 1,000 Israeli troops. One Israeli soldier was killed.

“We stayed inside the house, but then they cut off the electricity, then the water,” said Mohammad Mansour, a resident of the camp where armored bulldozers tore up streets to expose roadside bombs, cutting power cables and water pipes.

“We ended up running out of bread and supplies … I’ve never been through such days.”

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/07/05/palestinians-confront-own-government-officials-after-israeli-attack-on-jenin/

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Isn't the Palestinian Authority just a front for Syrian-Iranian controlled Hamas?

They got money for rockets, but not for bandages and food?  Maybe they should spend less on rockets if they want more food and better medical care.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.