Author Topic: Trump again calls for supporter protests as legal woes mount  (Read 481 times)

Offline Kamaji

Trump again calls for supporter protests as legal woes mount

By Jesse O’Neill
July 5, 2023

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump used his social media platform Wednesday morning to once again call for Americans to protest on his behalf as he faces dozens of felony charges.

The former president, 77, cited “massive prosecutorial misconduct” and the “weaponization of law enforcement” in a frenzied, all-caps rant posted on Truth Social the morning after Independence Day.

“CRIME & INFLATION ARE RAMPANT, OUR BORDERS ARE OPEN, OUR ELECTIONS ARE RIGGED, OUR ECONOMY IS IN SHAMBLES, OUR ENERGY INDEPENDENCE IS GONE, OUR ‘LEADER’ IS MERCILESSLY MOCKED, & OUR COUNTRY IS BEING DESTROYED BOTH INSIDE & OUT,” the 45th president wrote in an attack on President Biden and his Democratic administration.

“DO THE PEOPLE OF THIS ONCE GREAT NATION EVEN HAVE A CHOICE BUT TO PROTEST THE POTENTIAL DOOM OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA??? 2024!!!”

The ex-prez is fighting a 37-count federal indictment that could send him to prison for up to 75 years in connection with his alleged hoarding of troves of classified documents.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/07/05/donald-trump-again-calls-for-protests/

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Re: Trump again calls for supporter protests as legal woes mount
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2023, 02:59:26 am »
This worked out for so well for those who showed up on January 6 that I'm surprised there isn't a huge line of people wanting to sacrifice for him again!

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2023, 10:36:08 am »
This worked out for so well for those who showed up on January 6 that I'm surprised there isn't a huge line of people wanting to sacrifice for him again!

:thumbsup:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2023, 03:58:24 pm »
He needs to quit with this

I don’t think there’s any lawyer in the world that would advocate him doing this while in the middle of an investigation
« Last Edit: July 06, 2023, 04:02:30 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2023, 04:13:34 pm »
No one will show up in large numbers for fear of being profiled and prosecuted by the FBI like Tangerine Mussolini's January 6th Spray Tan Putsch mob.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.