Author Topic: Hunter Biden prosecutor who approved first son’s plea deal worked with ex-FBI chief Louis Freeh  (Read 294 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Hunter Biden prosecutor who approved first son’s plea deal worked with ex-FBI chief Louis Freeh
By Josh Christenson   
July 4, 2023 2:31pm

A Delaware prosecutor who approved Hunter Biden’s guilty plea to two misdemeanor tax charges last month once worked for former FBI Director Louis Freeh — who has his own tie to the first son’s overseas business entanglements, The Post has learned.

Special Assistant US Attorney Derek Hines, who serves under Delaware US Attorney David Weiss, helped sign off on two counts of tax fraud and a diversion agreement for a felony gun charge filed June 20 against Hunter Biden, court filings show.

But according to his LinkedIn, Hines also served for nearly two years as special counsel to Freeh, who worked with the first son in an attempt to help a Romanian oligarch avoid a bribery conviction.

Freeh — who founded the lobbying and consulting firm Freeh Group International Solutions in 2009, eight years after resigning from the top job at the bureau — also donated $100,000 to a trust for two of President Biden’s grandchildren while hoping to pursue “some very good and profitable matters” with the first family, according to emails on the first son’s abandoned laptop.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/07/04/hunter-biden-prosecutor-linked-to-ex-fbi-chief-in-first-sons-deals/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

There is no better poster child  of all that people hate about DC and career DC politicians than the Bidens.

They give the Clintons a run for their money
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy