Author Topic: A Line of Defense Against Mail-in Ballot Fraud  (Read 223 times)

Offline corbe

A Line of Defense Against Mail-in Ballot Fraud
« on: July 04, 2023, 03:29:21 pm »
A Line of Defense Against Mail-in Ballot Fraud

By Jay Valentine

One of the best things about a segment on the War Room, after virtually meeting Steve Bannon, is the incoming mail two days later.

The RNC, the Trump Campaign, almost every Republican state party chairperson believes the road to 2024 electoral victory is to “out-ballot-harvest the left.” It’s hard to argue with absolute nonsense.  To the rescue, however, comes a retired mail carrier who sent the following message:

I just saw your War Room interview.
I now know where the mules got their ballots. Straight from the post office in returned/undeliverable mail.
While I have zero proof of where they ended up, I had those ballots you were talking about in my mail bag with wrong addresses or lacking apartment numbers or even people that moved and still had ballots delivered to their old apartment.
We put those ballots in a basket and someone came by and picked them up.
Hundreds or even thousands of ballots.
Who picked them up, where did they go?
Now we know why signature match was removed…
Someone needs to investigate the post office and their democratic union run activities.

<..snip..>

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/07/a_line_of_defense_against_mailin_ballot_fraud.html
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: A Line of Defense Against Mail-in Ballot Fraud
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2023, 10:40:09 pm »
The ONLY "line of defense" against mail-in ballot fraud...
... is to OUTLAW mail-in ballots completely.

(with the exception of absentee ballots, which should be strictly limited and controlled)