Author Topic: Philadelphia Mass Shooting: 4 Killed, 2 Minors Injured in Shooting, Confirms Police  (Read 1019 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Philadelphia: In a mass shooting on late Monday evening, Philadelphia Police have confirmed that four people were fatally shot and two minors - aged 2 and 13 years were injured after a mass shooting took place in southwestern Philadelphia.

As per the latest information, two people have been taken into custody. This includes the primary suspect (the shooter) and someone who reportedly shot back at the suspect. During a press conference, the police confirmed that the shooting spanned across several blocks in and around the Kingsessing neighbourhood.

Out of the four victims, three were reportedly in the age range from 20 to 59. The age of the fourth victim has not been disclosed yet. Two children - 2-year-ld and 13-year-old were injured on sight and are being treated at a local hospital for their injuries.

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/world/philadelphia-mass-shooting-4-killed-2-minors-injured-in-shooting-confirms-police/ar-AA1do18z
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Well I got my suspicions on the culprits... any bettors taking odds? 
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline American Girl

Oddly, mass shootings increase when the Deep State aka Ukraine in trouble.
Prayers and thoughts are with the victims and their families.
https://www.rightjournalism.com/5-adults-killed-2-children-injured-in-a-fourth-of-july-mass-shooting-exclusive-video-shows-the-gunman-in-a-bulletproof-vest/

Offline MOD3

Moved to crime category and merged
« Last Edit: July 04, 2023, 01:48:32 pm by MOD3 »

Online mountaineer

Associated Press:
Gunman opens fire at random on Philadelphia streets, killing 5 before he is arrested, police say
By TASSANEE VEJPONGSA
Published 10:11 PM EDT, July 3, 2023

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — A heavily armed gunman in a bulletproof vest opened fire on the streets of Philadelphia on Monday night, seemingly at a random, killing five people and wounding two boys before surrendering, police said.

The shootings took place over several city blocks in the southwestern neighborhood of Kingsessing. Responding officers chased the suspect as he continued to fire, and he was arrested in an alley after giving himself up, Police Commissioner Danielle Outlaw said at a news conference.

“Thank God our officers were on the scene and responded as quickly as they did. I can’t even describe the level of bravery and courage that was shown, in addition to the restraint that was shown here,” Outlaw said.

No connection was immediately known between the victims and the shooter, she said. He had a bulletproof vest, an “AR-type rifle,” multiple magazines, a handgun and a police scanner.  ...
Haven't found a mugshot, for some reason.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Associated Press:Haven't found a mugshot, for some reason.

Probably another white supremacist.

Online mountaineer

Probably another white supremacist.
Well, he did (allegedly) have the white supremacist weapon of choice in his possession - the dreaded "AR-type."

Offline American Girl

Offline Kamaji

Black male.  Of course.

Online mountaineer

...  Two people have since been taken into custody: a 40-year-old unnamed man who is alleged to be the suspected shooter, and another unidentified person who investigators believe picked up a firearm and started shooting at the suspect, according to Philadelphia Police Commissioner Danielle Outlaw.  ...
ABC News

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-blm-supporter-kimbrady-watson-carriker-named-as-suspect-in-philadelphia-mass-shooting

BLM supporter Kimbrady Watson Carriker named as suspect in Philadelphia mass shooting

The suspect wanted in connection with a shooting in Southwest Philadelphia on Monday night has been identified as 40-year-old Kimbrady Watson Carriker.

According to the Philadelphia Inquirer, Carriker was arrested on Monday evening after allegedly shooting and killing five people and injuring two children in the Kingsessing neighborhood.

Police Commissioner Danielle Outlaw said law enforcement responded to gunfire in the area of South 56th Street and Chester Avenue shortly before 8:30 pm. Around 10 minutes later, police followed and cornered the suspect in an alleyway on the 1600 block of South Frazier Street.

On Facebook, Carriker was seen posting in support of Black Lives Matter, and follows the Black Lives Matter Philly Facebook page.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
BREAKING: BLM supporter Kimbrady Watson Carriker named as suspect in Philadelphia mass shooting

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-blm-supporter-kimbrady-watson-carriker-named-as-suspect-in-philadelphia-mass-shooting

Picture of the suspect at link. Looks trans.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Beat me to it. @Fishrrman
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Kamaji

BREAKING: BLM supporter Kimbrady Watson Carriker named as suspect in Philadelphia mass shooting

Picture of the suspect at link. Looks trans.

Yup.

Online mountaineer

Online mountaineer

The Philly mass shooter, who is trans, celebrating burning a police car at the BLM riots in 2020

https://twitter.com/Covid_Officer/status/1676280593607172105

Offline Kamaji

Trans, or cross-dresser at least.  I.e., a mentally disturbed individual.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Trans, or cross-dresser at least.  I.e., a mentally disturbed individual.
Yet the only thing the left will acknowledge is that an evil AR style gun dragged a poor innocent trans whateverthehell along while it murdered 4 and injured two.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EXCLUSIVE: Cross-dressing gunman behind July 4 Philly bloodbath that left five dead is BLM supporter who made chilling Facebook posts about 'black massacres' and 'evil spirits'

Kimbrady Carriker, 40, shot dead four men and a 15-year-old boy in the Kingsessing neighborhood on the eve of the Fourth of July
    He is now in custody and facing multiple murder charges after rampaging through the streets with an AR-15, a handgun and wearing a ballistic vest
    Facebook posts from March 2022 show Carriker dressed as a woman, wearing a bra, hooped earrings and gold bracelets

By Andrea Cavallier and Ross Ibbetson and Joe Hutchison For Dailymail.Com

Published: 16:43 EDT, 4 July 2023 | Updated: 18:11 EDT, 4 July 2023

The Philadelphia gunman who left five dead has been unmasked as a cross-dressing Black Lives Matter supporter who made chilling Facebook posts about 'evil spirits.'

Kimbrady Carriker, 40, shot dead four men and a 15-year-old boy in the Kingsessing neighborhood on the eve of the Fourth of July.

He is now in custody and facing multiple murder charges after rampaging through the streets with an AR-15, a handgun and wearing a ballistic vest.

The killer has now been revealed to be a computer nerd who was obsessed by firearms - even posting video a few days ago of children at a gun range.

Facebook posts from March 2022 show Carriker dressed as a woman, wearing a bra, hooped earrings and gold bracelets.

He had posted eerie articles to Facebook titled: 'How do you know if an evil spirit is following you,' as well as a photo of a map listing historic 'black massacres' throughout the US with the caption stating: 'We kept the receipts.'

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12264195/PICTURED-Cross-dressing-gunman-July-4-Philly-bloodbath-left-five-dead-BLM-supporter.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34