Author Topic: Trump showed off secret documents at Mar-a-Lago dining room, ex-aide claims: ‘He has no respect for  (Read 425 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Trump showed off secret documents at Mar-a-Lago dining room, ex-aide claims: ‘He has no respect for classified information’
By Jesse O’Neill   
July 3, 2023 10:08am

A one-time top spokesman for former President Donald Trump says she saw the embattled Republican show off classified documents to guests at his Mar-a-Lago resort.

Stephanie Grisham, who served as both White House communications director and press secretary — as well as press secretary and chief of staff to then-first lady Melania Trump — made the claim on MSNBC’s “Alex Witt Reports” Saturday when asked about her former boss’s alleged mishandling of the top secret files.

“I watched him show, uh, documents to people at Mar-a-Lago on the dining room patio. So, he has no respect for classified information. Never did,” Grisham told Witt.

The 46-year-old then referenced a recently surfaced audio tape of Trump, 77, discussing and apparently showing off “highly confidential” and “secret” documents to a writer, a publisher and two members of his staff at his New Jersey golf course in July 2021.

“You know, listening to that exchange every time, it just makes me so angry. He talks specifically that he should have declassified it, but he didn’t. So there, I think, is proof,” Grisham said.

“I believe also there’s a portion of that audio where he says, you know, this is off the record. And I know Donald Trump knows the rules of reporters and he knows if it needs to be off the record that they can’t talk about it. So I think he was covering himself in that regard.”

more
https://nypost.com/2023/07/03/stephanie-grisham-says-donald-trump-flaunted-classified-documents/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34