Author Topic: Today's Toons 7/3/23  (Read 3315 times)

Offline pookie18

Today's Toons 7/3/23
« on: July 03, 2023, 08:14:46 am »

Click below for related story:

Click below for related video:

This Thread Brought To You By The Letter R:

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

The Supreme Court is set to rule on Joe Biden's order forgiving student loan debt. High tuition rates, crushing debt and no-career diplomas have created Generation Woke. Lately Turner Classic Movies is being pressured to stop airing the Wizard of Oz because it's offensive to people without brains.

President Biden was scheduled to host his first 2024 presidential campaign rally in Philadelphia Saturday. The president's rally is sponsored by local unions. Joe is likely to support woke pressure to take down the statue of Rocky in Philadelphia because he beat up three black guys and a communist.

The Wall Street Journal reported that U.S. officials finally admitted that Covid was caused by an accident in China's Wuhan Lab and spread from there. It's a great relief to me. For three years, I've wondered if the pandemic was all my fault because I didn't forward that e-mail to ten other people.

President Biden and Vice President Harris held a Pride Month event on the White House lawn where Trans-gender women flashed their implants on TV. I witnessed a miracle. I swear I don't do mushrooms, but while watching Joe and Kamala speak, I noticed my flat screen was growing boobs.

Garth Brooks is planning to serve Bud Light at his new bar in Nashville. You'll also be allowed to ride the mechanical nun.

Joe Biden ended his Juneteenth speech today by shouting God Save the Queen Latifah!

I see where Secretary of State Blinken was in China today for his performance review.

The Republican Party creed is Leave Me Alone! and the Democratic Party creed is No!

Target was in a crossfire in the culture wars last week as conservative boycotts killed sales, and at the same time, it was threatened by transgender protests if their merchandise was pulled. Today, genders are a lot like the Twin Towers. There used to be two of them, but now it's a really sensitive issue.

White House aides played down the threat of Bobby Kennedy, Jr. to Biden's re-nomination next year. The president's aides play down RFK's poll numbers to Kennedy name recognition. Joe Biden himself has one hundred percent name recognition and if he can overcome that he could win re-election.

President Biden and the British Prime Minister took steps toward a US-UK free trade deal at the White House two weeks ago. But the Special Relationship was strained last week when Joe Biden declared G od Save the Queen and King Charles is just furious. Now everybody knows he's transitioning.

President Biden welcomed India's prime minister for an official state visit Thursday that began with a formal ceremony on the White House lawn. Hilariously, Biden placed his right hand over his heart during the playing of India's national anthem. Joe thought they were playing God Save the Queen.

How did things go so wrong? The submersible was certified safe by Anthony Fauci.

Americans were taken by surprise by Russian mercenaries marching on Moscow today. It's not even January 6th.

CBS News reports Bud Light just unveiled a new commercial that further distances itself from its disastrous partnership with transgender Tik Tok star Dylan Mulvaney. It was a catastrophic screw-up. Anheuser-Busch stock has sunk so low billionaires are now signing up to take a submarine tour of it.

House Republicans censured House Democrat Adam Schiff Wednesday for lying repeatedly that he had evidence proving Trump colluded with Russia. Schiff said he will wear it as a badge of honor. Adam Schiff still maintains he has information on Trump so important he hasn't made it up yet.

House Republicans produced transcripts from an IRS whistleblower Thursday that had Hunter Biden threatening a Chinese businessman via text in 2017 to come through on an agreed bribe. Hunter adds his father is standing right there. If he's not impeached Joe deserves an Oscar for the dementia act.

-- Argus Hamilton

Online Polly Ticks

Re: Today's Toons 7/3/23
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2023, 11:58:15 am »
Thanks, Pookie.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline pookie18

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2023, 01:34:54 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.

You're welcome, Polly Ticks!

Offline ricebug

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2023, 02:54:47 pm »
G'day, Pookie!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2023, 03:55:06 pm »
Thanks for the Monday Toons and Argus Extras, Pookie!!!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline RaceBannon

• Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners
    • The Hostage Rescue Attempt in Iran
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2023, 05:27:03 pm »
:)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2023, 06:25:53 pm »
Thanks, pookie!

BTW, The box used to make his sign has a label on it from a company that manufactures containers for used medical "sharps" (AKA: needles).  optics...optics....optics...

:pondering:
« Last Edit: July 03, 2023, 06:26:42 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline pookie18

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2023, 12:07:28 am »

Offline pookie18

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2023, 12:07:56 am »
Thanks for the Monday Toons and Argus Extras, Pookie!!!

My pleasure, CL!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2023, 12:10:41 am »
Thanks, pookie!

BTW, The box used to make his sign has a label on it from a company that manufactures containers for used medical "sharps" (AKA: needles).  optics...optics....optics...

:pondering:

You're welcome, Smokin Joe!

Thanks for the info...I hope it comes in handy if I'm ever on a game show ;-)