Author Topic: ‘The world is laughing at us’: Army celebrates former ‘suicidal’ transgender major touting LGBTQ+ pr  (Read 809 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘The world is laughing at us’: Army celebrates former ‘suicidal’ transgender major touting LGBTQ+ pride
July 2, 2023 | Vivek Saxena

Meet U.S. Army Major Rachel Jones, a biological man who not only purports to be a woman but is now being celebrated for such.

“The U.S. Army Sustainment Command Cyber Division chief, G6 (Information Management), struggled with depression and suicidal ideation for most of her life. Today, she is living her truth and is no longer battling depression or suicidal thoughts,” a profile of him published last month by the U.S. Army reads.

Notice the use of female pronouns …

Jones went viral on Twitter last week after the Army uploaded a video showing him speaking about the alleged importance of “Pride” month.

Watch:

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1675326587061796864

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/07/02/the-world-is-laughing-at-us-army-celebrates-former-suicidal-transgender-major-touting-lgbtq-pride-1373725/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

At the very least I am thankful for is that we didn’t have this military during World War II
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

At the very least I am thankful for is that we didn’t have this military during World War II

:thumbsup:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
LMAO wrote:
"At the very least I am thankful for is that we didn’t have this military during World War II"

But the downside is that World War III ... is going to be over fairly quickly.

Offline ScottinVA

The Chinese are quietly licking their chops at the coming opportunity to kick our asses in a conflict. 

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Jordan Schachtel
@JordanSchachtel
Jul 3
FYI: US service members who identify as transgender can seek an indefinite fitness standards exemption. That's how this guy managed to avoid PT. There's an easy fix to clear these ppl out ...  Fitness standards for ALL service members. No exemptions.

1:53 PM · Jul 3, 2023

Offline Kamaji

Jordan Schachtel
@JordanSchachtel
Jul 3
FYI: US service members who identify as transgender can seek an indefinite fitness standards exemption. That's how this guy managed to avoid PT. There's an easy fix to clear these ppl out ...  Fitness standards for ALL service members. No exemptions.

1:53 PM · Jul 3, 2023

There should be no exemptions from the physical fitness requirements except for doctor-diagnosed physical illness.

Offline mountaineer

There should be no exemptions from the physical fitness requirements except for doctor-diagnosed physical illness.
Absolutely. What's Maj. Rolypoly supposed to do in times of actual war? Ride a golf cart?

Offline mountaineer

The US Space Force found the only thing uglier than an alien and made it their Lieutenant Colonel

https://twitter.com/jacksonhinklle/status/1676373238644080640