Author Topic: Jen Psaki Claims Republicans Are Recruiting Muslims Against Transgender People  (Read 780 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jen Psaki Claims Republicans Are Recruiting Muslims Against Transgender People

Nicole Silverio
Media Reporter
July 02, 2023 6:22 PM ET

Former White House press secretary Jen Psaki claimed Republicans are recruiting Muslims against transgender people in her Sunday episode of MSNBC’s “Inside with Jen Psaki.”

Psaki claimed Republicans are using former President Richard Nixon’s “Southern Strategy” method by turning Muslim Americans against transgender people and, in turn, winning their vote.

“Now, decades later, the right-wing is reviving that same playbook,” Psaki said. “This time, with Muslim Americans and trans people. Hear me out here, the GOP is trying to recruit Muslim Americans, a community that makes up less than two percent of the U.S. population against another tiny marginalized group of Americans — transgender people.”

https://twitter.com/jrpsaki/status/1675594022637785088

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/07/02/jen-psaki-republicans-muslims-transgender-people-msnbc/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Where do they come up with this shit...sheesh!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Kamaji

:facepalm2:

Muslims are per se against the transgender mentally ill.

Online libertybele

I hear ya -- there's just no rationality nor sanity amongst the liberal mental midgets.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
:facepalm2:

Muslims are per se against the transgender mentally ill.

Yes, I know but Repubs recruiting Muslims..... *****rollingeyes*****
Support the USO

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I think she has it entirely backwards.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mountaineer

Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.

Or Fruity Pebbles.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online andy58-in-nh

Psaki serves to remind us that political propaganda is less an art form than the simple process of making up shit to smear the other side as crazy and evil. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

They are the party of lawyers - enough cute words in clever arrangements and they can com up with anything that sounds legit to justify their pink sky world.
The Republic is lost.

Offline mountaineer

Michael Knowles
@michaeljknowles
‘Welcome to tonight’s show. Republicans are racist! We’ll be right back.’
Stunning commentary, @jrpsaki  — really thought-provoking stuff!

https://twitter.com/InsideWithPsaki/status/1675592648051027968
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Being a Democrat, she does not see a political landscape where politicians don't put people into tribes and turn them against one another.  The "anti-trans" agenda is not anti-trans at all. Republicans just want to live at let live. The anti-trans GOP agenda is pro-child, and seeks only to protect children from dangerous chemical poisoning and sexual mutilation. I don't know anyone who thinks transgender adults should not have the same rights anyone else has.

I am a Republican, and I think state laws against transgender transition for children are a mistake. In our society, kids are basically the property of parents, which is as it should be. Most of the kids who are transitioning are doing it without parental approval. They are taking advantage of state laws that allow them medical autonomy as early as age 13. I would favor overturning those misguided laws, and creating a new law that makes parents liable to their children for past and present harm that stems from permitting their kids to transition.

Also, most of us think there should be no made up rights for people just because they're trans, but that is another story.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2023, 02:43:11 pm by massadvj »

Offline LMAO

Psaki serves to remind us that political propaganda is less an art form than the simple process of making up shit to smear the other side as crazy and evil.

Yup

She knows what she is saying is false. But she knows that there’s enough out there that will buy it
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy