Author Topic: Biden slammed after report reveals number of grandkids aides are instructed to say he has publicly  (Read 306 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 2, 2023 12:07pm EDT
Biden slammed after report reveals number of grandchildren his aides instructed to say publicly: 'Monsters'
President Biden, first lady Jill Biden refuse to acknowledge Hunter's estranged daughter
By Jessica Chasmar | Fox News

President Biden is facing backlash from conservatives following a report that his aides have been told to say publicly that he only has six grandchildren, omitting Hunter Biden’s 4-year-old estranged daughter.

The president’s son, Hunter Biden, settled his child support case in Arkansas last week, ending a years-long paternity dispute over his 4-year-old daughter, whom both the president and the first lady refuse to acknowledge as their seventh grandchild.

Announced in a court filing on Thursday, Hunter agreed to give his daughter some of his paintings, and the mother of the child, Lunden Alexis Roberts, agreed to withdraw her counterclaim to change their child's last name to "Biden."

The New York Times released a damning report Saturday saying the family dispute is rooted in "money, corrosive politics and what it means to have the Biden birthright."

White House aides have been told during strategy meetings that the president and first lady Jill Biden have six, not seven, grandchildren, two people familiar with the discussions told the newspaper.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-slammed-report-reveals-grandchildren-aides-instructed-say-monsters
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

I feel sorry for the estranged daughter
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy