Author Topic: Thousands Gather Hours Ahead of Trump Rally in Pickens, South Carolina  (Read 6195 times)

Offline Kamaji

@Kamaji

I dunno.

Maybe that is a question you can ask at your next DeSanctimonious Fan Boi Club meeting?

Thanks for demonstrating my point.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Just to clarify, this was the town's regularly-scheduled Independence Day festivities onto which Trump piggybacked.

@mountaineer ----- It is not a clarification at all.  This is loser spin by the architects of this maneuver --- the DeDaSantis campaign.  Ronny has been walking on stages, uninvited, since he announced. Here's an example:

https://twitter.com/alexbruesewitz/status/1670224896184418305

https://twitter.com/alexbruesewitz/status/1670243746221359104

Trump announced this rally months ago and the people came from the tri-state area to attend.  55,000+ came to hear and support Donald J. Trump.  After all these years, just find a way to deal with this.

If he's so minor of a threat, why is he still living rent-free in your head?

Oh, yeah, because anyone who dares challenge The King must be punished.

And you know what happens to tyrants, RiV?

You're beginning to sound scary nuts @jmyrlefuller   Is this your plan?

Online mountaineer

Alex Bruesewitz is nuts, so I cannot take seriously anything he says.
I wasn't talking about RDS or whether he ever went anywhere uninvited. But the topic of this thread is Trump's Pickens rally, so that was the subject of my comment.

I didn't say Trump was not invited. I'm merely stating the truth that the town already had a massive Independence Day celebration planned, and the Trump campaign took advantage by joining the festivities. Yes, he drew additional folks to the usual July 4 crowd. Did I state otherwise?

... Pre-rally estimates of 10,000 to 30,000 were made. During his remarks, Trump claimed the turnout was 75,000. Beach said he needed to get an accurate count from the Secret Service before providing a final number. Around 11 a.m., a secret service agent told the News there are 5,000 inside the gate and approximately 10,000 still in line.

Trump spoke for nearly an hour and a half, and people began leaving before he finished due to the extreme heat.  ...
Greenville News
« Last Edit: July 03, 2023, 03:59:35 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
You're beginning to sound scary nuts @jmyrlefuller   Is this your plan?
The Secret Service would be on my ░░░ faster than you can imagine if that were my intention.

I'm not in the position to squander away the rest of my life to pull a stunt like that.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2023, 05:02:28 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Lol

For someone who claims that he dislikes Trump so much that he wouldn’t even allow him in your own house, you sure are defensive when anyone is critical of him or insults him wink777

@LMAO

No,I just don't like mindless fan bois. They/you remind me of Dims.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

No,I just don't like mindless

fan bois. They/you remind me of Dims.

Nah… that’s not the reason

The real reason is is that you are actually emotionally bonded to Donald Trump but you don’t want to admit it

So what you’re doing here is projecting by claiming other people here are “fanbois” but you yourself are very much one. Your posting pattern gives you away.
 happy77

« Last Edit: July 03, 2023, 05:14:18 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

The real reason is is that you are actually emotionally bonded to Donald Trump but you don’t want to admit it

So what you’re doing here is projecting by claiming other people here are “fanbois” but you yourself are very much one. Your posting pattern gives you away.
 happy77

:thumbsup:

Alex Bruesewitz is nuts, so I cannot take seriously anything he says.

No he's not-----although he does tend to disagree with your opinions.

I wasn't talking about RDS or whether he ever went anywhere uninvited. But the topic of this thread is Trump's Pickens rally, so that was the subject of my comment.

Just clarifying your clarification @mountaineer

I didn't say Trump was not invited.

No one said you did.  Showing up uninvited is RDS' MO.

I'm merely stating the truth that the town already had a massive Independence Day celebration planned, and the Trump campaign took advantage by joining the festivities.

The city of Pickens has a population of 3,371.  At least 55,000 were in attendance.  Do the math   :shrug:

https://www.breitbart.com/news/trump-returns-to-campaign-rallies-draws-thousands-to-small-south-carolina-city-ahead-of-july-4/

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
@Right_in_Virginia

You COULD have been up  there with him as his VP running mate,but got too greedy and too ambitious.

I think DeSantis is one of many who'd want nothing to do with being Trump's VP.

Offline Kamaji

Trump is the kiss of death.

Online mountaineer

true-believer syndrome
noun

A phenomenon in which witnesses to a staged event continue to believe in its authenticity even after it has been debunked.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

LOL!

Do you have any other "words of wisdom" to make me laugh?

What YOU are doing in projecting that you are clueless. Granted,you won't understand this or why people are laughing at you,but it's probably best that way.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Kamaji

Desperation is never pretty,but frankly,I am surprised you are with the whining  weasels on this one.

Offline Kamaji

true-believer syndrome
noun

A phenomenon in which witnesses to a staged event continue to believe in its authenticity even after it has been debunked.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Maj. Bill Martin

I agree,primarily due to his HUGE ego. He actually makes Trump look modest by comparison,and that ain't easy.

Then again,he IS a natural-born weasel.

Offline LMAO

@Kamaji

Desperation is never pretty,but frankly,I am surprised you are with the whining  weasels on this one.

That’s because what I said is true

That explains your reaction

But your own posting history doesn’t lie. Lashing out at others doesn’t change that
« Last Edit: July 03, 2023, 07:50:56 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

But your own posting history doesn’t lie. Lashing out at others doesn’t change that

@LMAO

LOL!

This means something's going to work out for Ronny in 2024.  I'm happy for him.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2023, 08:13:16 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

true-believer syndrome
noun

@mountaineer

A town with a population of 3,371 hosts more than 55,000 guests attending a Trump rally.  What troubles your soul so about this, dear?

Online mountaineer

My soul's fine, thanks.
Even the USSS said there were fewer than 55,000 there. Why does it matter so much to you? Does it diminish Mr. Trump if there were only 25,000 or 15,000?

Online cato potatoe

A town with a population of 3,371 hosts more than 55,000 guests attending a Trump rally.  What troubles your soul so about this, dear?

It’s disturbing whenever so many people worship a criminal. 

Even the USSS said there were fewer than 55,000 there.

pointing-down

Randal J. Beach, the police chief in the conservative Upstate community of about 3,400 residents, told The Associated Press on Sunday that his estimates of the crowd “were somewhere between 50-55,000.”

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-south-carolina-rally-4e2abf57e5343c252668c30507763954

Truth matters @mountaineer

Online mountaineer

pointing-down
Truth matters mountaineer
Yes, and I said the U.S. Secret Service - the people who were there to protect Mr. Trump and therefore had to make note of the size of the crowd - did not adopt the 55,000 figure. You cited a different source.

I cited the USSS. The truth is that the USSS did not say 55,000, which is all I stated. If you're trying to call me a liar, come right out and say it, then.