Author Topic: Thousands Gather Hours Ahead of Trump Rally in Pickens, South Carolina  (Read 6138 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Thousands Gather Hours Ahead of Trump Rally in Pickens, South Carolina

Thousands of former President Donald Trump’s supporters gathered hours before he was set to speak at his “Independence Day Spectacular” rally in Pickens, South Carolina, on Saturday.

Although Trump is slated to speak at 1:00 p.m. local time, hundreds were already gathered by 4:45 a.m., a local NBC affiliate reported:

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1675081282047578113

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/07/01/thousands-gather-hours-ahead-trump-rally-pickens-south-carolina/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Full speech:  President Donald J. Trump

https://rumble.com/embed/v2usyxu/?pub=4

Overflow:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Overflow:

@Right_in_Virginia

Eat your liver,Ron DeSanctimonious,you backstabbing little bitch!

You COULD have been up  there with him as his VP running mate,but got too greedy and too ambitious.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump’s South Carolina rally attracted crowd in range of 50,000 to 55,000, police chief estimates

AP 2 Jul 2023
South Carolina’s heavily Republican Upstate is a popular stop for presidential candidates trying to attract support for the first-in-the-South primary in 2024

Trump’s South Carolina rally attracted crowd in range of 50,000 to 55,000, police chief estimatesBy MEG KINNARDAssociated PressThe Associated PressPICKENS, S.C.

PICKENS, S.C. (AP) — Former President Donald Trump marked a return to the large-scale rallies of his previous presidential campaigns, speaking to a massive crowd gathered in the streets of a small South Carolina city on a blazing summer weekend.

“There’s nowhere else I’d rather be to kick off the Fourth of July weekend than right here on Main Street, with thousands of hardworking South Carolina patriots who believe in God, family and country,” Trump said Saturday to a roaring crowd in downtown Pickens as temperatures climbed into the 90s.

Randal J. Beach, the police chief in the conservative Upstate community of about 3,400 residents, told The Associated Press on Sunday that his estimates of the crowd “were somewhere between 50-55,000.”

The heavily Republican area is a popular one for GOP hopefuls as they aim to attract support for South Carolina’s first-in-the-South presidential primary. In recent months, other candidates including Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, former Vice President Mike Pence and biotech entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy have all held events in the Upstate, as well as the two South Carolinians in the race: former Gov. Nikki Haley and Sen. Tim Scott.

But none drew an audience like Trump, whose appearance effectively shuttered Pickens’ quintessential Southern downtown.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/news/trump-returns-to-campaign-rallies-draws-thousands-to-small-south-carolina-city-ahead-of-july-4/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
When I saw "Pickens", first thing that came to mind was this song by the great Si Kahn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcNHvo1D0VY

Online kevindavis007

Big deal
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online libertybele

Big deal

I used to enjoy his rallies.  Not going to bother watching this one, he'll give the same ole speech filled with broken promises and whining.  No thank you.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Idiot

Overflow:

Biden had virtually NO people at his rallies yet he won.  This means NOTHING!

Offline Idiot

@Right_in_Virginia

You COULD have been up  there with him as his VP running mate,but got too greedy and too ambitious.
Your candidate is headed to prison buddy.  :laugh:

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
"Build the wall... but first, let me hold hands with the guy so soft on immigration, they call him Grahamnesty."

New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Jack Russell

MOST people would think that Biden "winning" was proof of voter fraud,but you just keep telling yourself this if that's what it takes for you to sleep at night.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Your candidate is headed to prison buddy.  :laugh:

@Jack Russell

Just another yappy little bitch,like the animal you are named for.

This means NOTHING!

..... just wait until DeSantis announces he's running!! 

« Last Edit: July 03, 2023, 07:33:47 am by Right_in_Virginia »

@Right_in_Virginia

888high58888. @sneakypete

Offline LMAO

@Jack Russell

MOST people would think that Biden "winning" was proof of voter fraud,

You sure about that?

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/feb/02/viral-image/no-most-americans-dont-believe-2020-election-was-f/

The survey is from February of last year but I have never seen any survey done that showed most Americans think that Joe Biden won because of voter fraud.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

Oh, Trump is going to win the nomination. He’s going to go on and  lose the general election , of course.

Post Trump, the Republican Party is going to have to do some serious soul-searching. How do you keep the voters that he attracted but also gain the voters  that they need to win elections?

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
..... just wait until DeSantis announces he's running!!
If he's so minor of a threat, why is he still living rent-free in your head?

Oh, yeah, because anyone who dares challenge The King must be punished.

And you know what happens to tyrants, RiV?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Kamaji

Oh, Trump is going to win the nomination. He’s going to go on and  lose the general election , of course.

Post Trump, the Republican Party is going to have to do some serious soul-searching. How do you keep the voters that he attracted but also gain the voters  that they need to win elections?

Yup.  How does one rehabilitate the members of a cult of personality?

Offline mountaineer

Just to clarify, this was the town's regularly-scheduled Independence Day festivities onto which Trump piggybacked.
City of Pickens prepares for Trump rally
by: Chloe Salsameda   
Posted: Jun 15, 2023 / 07:07 PM EDT   
Updated: Jun 17, 2023 / 09:29 AM EDT   

PICKENS, S.C. (WSPA) — Former President Donald Trump will speak on Pickens’ Main Street on July 1 as part of the city’s Independence Day Spectacular.  ...

The city of Pickens has been planning its Independence Day Spectacular for eight months. According to Bryan Owens, the city’s marketing director, the city received a call from Senator Lindsey Graham’s office a few weeks ago asking if Trump could speak at the event.

“The reason they chose Pickens is because it’s quaint, historic and beautiful,” Owens said. “We want to be able to showcase that to the world. Just like anybody else, we welcome anybody who wants to come to Pickens and see the beauty we have to offer.” ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yup.  How does one rehabilitate the members of a cult of personality?

@Kamaji

I dunno.

Maybe that is a question you can ask at your next DeSanctimonious Fan Boi Club meeting?

Offline LMAO

@Kamaji

I dunno.

Maybe that is a question you can ask at your next DeSanctimonious Fan Boi Club meeting?

Lol

For someone who claims that he dislikes Trump so much that he wouldn’t even allow him in your own house, you sure are defensive when anyone is critical of him or insults him wink777

Barry Goldwater