Author Topic: Exclusive: Arizona Republican Kari Lake Floats Possible U.S. Senate Run  (Read 1274 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Exclusive: Arizona Republican Kari Lake Floats Possible U.S. Senate Run

Nick Gilbertson 1 Jul 2023

Arizona Republican Kari Lake teased a possible run for U.S. Senate while appearing on Sirius XM’s Breitbart News Fourth of July Special, where she also spoke about her new book Unafraid: Just Getting Started.

Breitbart News Washington Bureau Chief Matthew Boyle asked Lake, last year’s Republican gubernatorial nominee in Arizona, if she was considering another bid for office in the Grand Canyon State. Lake, who had the backing of the MAGA coalition and is challenging her razor-thin election loss, said she is thinking of another run, though she emphasized she has not given up her legal battle.

“Politics is gross. It’s a slimy business, but I think we need real people to be in it. And so I am contemplating running for office again,” Lake said. “I want everyone out there to know we have filed a notice of appeal on our case. We’re not giving up on securing our elections and reforming our elections, and we’re going to work through the court system.”

“I may run for Senate, I’m considering that,” she added. “It’s something I may have to do because we can’t have people who don’t care about Arizonans representing us in Washington, DC. Got a lot of options on the table. I’m taking a look at all of them, and I’ll be making some decisions here in the coming months.”

Notably, Republican Pinal County Sheriff Mark Lamb has announced a bid for the U.S. Senate and would be a primary opponent of Lake if she runs. Moreover, Rep. Ruben Gallego (D-AZ) has launched a campaign for the Democrat nomination as Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (I-AZ) defected from the Democrat Party last year to become an independent. Sinema is reportedly plotting a bid as well, setting up the prospects for a three-way showdown.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2023/07/01/exclusive-arizona-republican-kari-lake-floats-possible-u-s-senate-run/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
She needs to hang in there, become governor of Arizona, and clean that mess up. Once she gets that done, she will be a shoo in for anything she wants later.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Trump/Lake 2024
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Trump/Lake 2024

Nah.  She's better than that.  Lake should not play second fiddle to Trump who is more like the kid banjo player in Deliverance.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She needs to hang in there, become governor of Arizona, and clean that mess up. Once she gets that done, she will be a shoo in for anything she wants later.

:bingo:

This would be her giving up on/giving in to the election fraud of 2022.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
She needs to help galvanize the party right.

Whether she does that working in the state or in the senate, we need her to be a leader.

I really don't like her tieing herself to Trump.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I agree. Washington will just put her in a position to be treated like MTG, from inside the GOP, to boot.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
I have not been able to see what she is doing.

Hopefully she continues to connect.

She does need to just shut up about Trump.  He's not getting my support this time.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Nah.  She's better than that.  Lake should not play second fiddle to Trump who is more like the kid banjo player in Deliverance.

So I pulled off my message agreeing with you.

As of late, she's in desperation mode. 

Even if she beats Mark Lamb, Gallego is going to fry her for breakfast. 

If you don't know who Gallego is, run....and be very afraid

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
"Floats".....

Now it's more like "Flounders".......