Author Topic: VIDEO: What Could Go Wrong?  (Read 606 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
VIDEO: What Could Go Wrong?
« on: July 01, 2023, 08:43:40 pm »
What could go wrong? Well, plenty as you can see. So anything that you think will certainly happen can be rudely submerged by reality. Don't be shocked by that. Life can sometime crash your dreams. Meanwhile for this Fourth of July weekend enjoy the fireworks!

https://rumble.com/embed/v2utfgg/?pub=7wvc3
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: VIDEO: What Could Go Wrong?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2023, 10:28:37 pm »
This is a great one, Peej!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2023, 10:36:47 pm »
That was awesome.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2023, 02:40:24 pm »
This is a great one, Peej!

Thanx but I hope I don't have to put that title on the Fourth of July feast I am preparing which will consist of a Trifecta of Smoked Turkey, Air Fried chili cheese fries, and, above all, Picanha steak. The latter will be the centerpiece. Brined and then carefully grilled. One of the top chefs on the Web considers Picanha BETTER than Wagyu steak. I just had Picanha at a Brazilian Steakhouse a couple of weeks ago which is why I wanted to relive the experience for the Fourth. Since I will be busy juggling the three dishes I won't be able to make a video about it but if all goes right, I will make a video about the Picanha   preparation and grilling in the future. What makes Picanha truly great is the fat cap on it which provides incredible flavor but you have to be careful when grilling it in order to prevent fire flareups from burning the steak.
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2023, 04:05:26 pm »
Thanx but I hope I don't have to put that title on the Fourth of July feast I am preparing which will consist of a Trifecta of Smoked Turkey, Air Fried chili cheese fries, and, above all, Picanha steak. The latter will be the centerpiece. Brined and then carefully grilled. One of the top chefs on the Web considers Picanha BETTER than Wagyu steak. I just had Picanha at a Brazilian Steakhouse a couple of weeks ago which is why I wanted to relive the experience for the Fourth. Since I will be busy juggling the three dishes I won't be able to make a video about it but if all goes right, I will make a video about the Picanha   preparation and grilling in the future. What makes Picanha truly great is the fat cap on it which provides incredible flavor but you have to be careful when grilling it in order to prevent fire flareups from burning the steak.

I was wondering what culinary delights you were planning for the 4th!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: