Author Topic: National Archives Quietly Releases Trove Of JFK Assassination Records  (Read 784 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
National Archives Quietly Releases Trove Of JFK Assassination Records

Corey Walker
Reporter
June 30, 2023 10:06 PM ET

The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) announced Friday the release of additional records associated with the assassination of former President John F. Kennedy.

The records were released after President Biden’s directive that agencies review all redactions in records and reveal all information. NARA collaborated with agencies to release 2,672 additional documents with fewer redactions than previous iterations.

The newly released Kennedy documents are subject to the President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act of 1992 and they are available to view online.

https://twitter.com/bethanyshondark/status/1674924272182075393

NARA’s National Declassification Center (NDC) will continue revealing new information, “as specific identified harm dissipates, then triggering public disclosure,” the agency said in a Friday press release.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/06/30/jfk-assassination-records-released-national-archives/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Greg Price
@greg_price11
Karine Jean-Pierre says that the admin will be declassifying all of the records from the JFK assassination "except when the strongest possible reasons council otherwise."
Aka, the ones that show the CIA did it will not be released.
5:27 PM · Jun 30, 2023

https://twitter.com/TheMattBeebe/status/1674916151996850178
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Aka, the ones that show the CIA did it will not be released.

Yeah! Exactly!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

Re: National Archives Quietly Releases Trove Of JFK Assassination Records
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2023, 07:11:05 pm »
I'm going to put this recent Tweet here, just for the record. I have no idea whether George Webb is on the level:
George Webb - Investigative Journalist
@RealGeorgeWebb1

Robert Allen Hale came home one night and found John Connally's daughter, his wife of 44 days, sitting on their couch, holding a handgun, considering suicide. So he shot her behind the ear with a shotgun to save her.

His father, IB Hale, got Lee Harvey Oswald two jobs in Dallas, one interpreting U2 photographs and the other at the Texas School Book Depository.  We went on to become the CEO of Convair which made planes and ICBM.  He died suddenly at 55 before the introduction of the F-16 fighter jet where he worked at General Dynamics.

I have been threatened by a Ken Hale of the US State Department, born in Dallas around 1960.  Robert Allen Hale had about a dozen children with several wives including his daughters, so they kept poor birth records.

I am not in any way suicidal.

1:30 PM · Dec 22, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org