Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Meet the daddy! Hunter Biden agrees to build a relationship with four-year-old daughter N  (Read 672 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EXCLUSIVE: Meet the daddy! Hunter Biden agrees to build a relationship with four-year-old daughter Navy Joan – paving the way for Grandpa Joe too – as part of First Son's deal to end hostilities with his baby mama

DailyMail.com can reveal that Hunter Biden promised to meet four-year-old Navy Joan and play a role in her life
    Hunter and Lunden Roberts agreed that Navy Joan will be able to pick out one of his paintings each month as a gift in an effort to build a bond with her father
    'When the time is right Hunter can present his work to Navy Joan in person, he can teach her about art and how to paint,' a source said

By Ben Ashford For Dailymail.com

Published: 15:55 EDT, 30 June 2023 | Updated: 17:06 EDT, 30 June 2023

Hunter Biden's baby mama settled their bitter child support suit after the First Son promised to meet their out-of-wedlock daughter and play a role in her life, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal.

Years of legal wrangling ended abruptly this week when Lunden Roberts, 32, agreed to slash Hunter's $20,000 monthly payments and drop her petition to have Navy Joan's last name changed to Biden.

Sources say the stunning reversal comes after Hunter told Roberts in private talks that he wanted to end hostilities and 'build a relationship' with the adorable four-year-old.

The pact also paves the way for Navy Joan to eventually meet the rest of the Biden brood - including President Joe and First Lady Jill - for the first time.

While financial details of the settlement remain under seal, court filings indicate that the fledgling artist hunter, 53, will let his daughter pick out one of his paintings each month as a gift.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12252445/Hunter-Biden-agrees-build-relationship-four-year-old-daughter-Navy-Joan.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Navy Joan will be able to pick out one of his paintings each month as a gift in an effort to build a bond with her father
    'When the time is right Hunter can present his work to Navy Joan in person, he can teach her about art and how to paint,' a source said

I swear to God I would have bet this was written by the Babylon Bee.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

I swear to God I would have bet this was written by the Babylon Bee.

Yes.  IMO She doesn't need his artwork; she needs him to step up and be a Dad and give her some love and acknowledge her and Mama Jill and Brandon need to do the same thing.  This is their blood. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Yes.  IMO She doesn't need his artwork; she needs him to step up and be a Dad and give her some love and acknowledge her and Mama Jill and Brandon need to do the same thing.  This is their blood.

No! Not now she doesn't! HE has already told her everything she needs to know about her biological sperm donor. The best thing for her to do is stay as far away from this worthless bastard as possible.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Child abuse begins in 10....,9...,8...
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

Why not cut out the middleman and have the person who really did paint those paintings teach her instead.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
No! Not now she doesn't! HE has already told her everything she needs to know about her biological sperm donor. The best thing for her to do is stay as far away from this worthless bastard as possible.
I agree 100%.  How can she send an innocent child to that scum? 

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Hold it, I imagine a lot of guys being sued want the Biden agreement. Painting once a month... no problem... this week is hooker week, perhaps a still painting of some weed next month.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....