Author Topic: Is the New Fort Collins Bat Lab the Next Wuhan Bio Lab?  (Read 584 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Is the New Fort Collins Bat Lab the Next Wuhan Bio Lab?
« on: July 01, 2023, 04:54:16 am »
https://kimmonson.com/featured_articles/is-the-new-fort-collins-bat-lab-the-next-wuhan-bio-lab/

Is the New Fort Collins Bat Lab the Next Wuhan Bio Lab?
In December 2022, Larimer County Planning Commission approved a new “bat lab” or bat vivarium at Colorado State University in Fort Collins, Colorado after giving one day notice to the public for opposition. In October 2021, NIH recently granted $6.7 million in funding for this facility, but this is negligible compared to the $288 million in NIH funding to CSU since 2014. This article will address the prior NIH bioweapons projects at CSU, the zealousness for profitable pandemic projects in Fort Collins, the grassroots opposition to gain-of-function research at CSU, the stonewalling of public stakeholder feedback, the need for public backlash in Colorado, and most importantly, the evidence that CSU labs are an extension of the CDC working in partnership with the DOD without accountability or transparency.
Prior Bioweapons Projects and Leaks at CSU

Michael Nevradakis with Children’s Health Defense has written a comprehensive 11-page overview of the biological research at CSU. In “Plan to Build NIH-Funded Bat Lab Research Lab in Colorado Sparks Fears of Lab Leak,” Francis Boyle, J.D., Ph.D., a bioweapons expert shared his concerns with the CSU facility:

Much more at the link above.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Is the New Fort Collins Bat Lab the Next Wuhan Bio Lab?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2023, 12:28:45 pm »
"Children’s Health Defense"

On what evidence is Denver talkshow host Kim Monson calling the Fort Collins research facility a Wuhan-like "bat lab"? More specifically, what is her evidence that the lab will be study altering viruses instead of the bats' roles in nature and how they interact with humans (thus, the risk of a disease crossing from bats to humans), i.e. the stated purpose of the facility?

I know, the lack of evidence is evidence of the conspiracy.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2023, 03:55:11 pm »

On what evidence is Denver talkshow host Kim Monson calling the Fort Collins research facility a Wuhan-like "bat lab"? More specifically, what is her evidence that the lab will be study altering viruses instead of the bats' roles in nature and how they interact with humans (thus, the risk of a disease crossing from bats to humans), i.e. the stated purpose of the facility?

@PeteS in CA

Thank you for your post.

My kneejerk reaction was to be against it without even considering any pro or con evidence.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2023, 05:11:06 pm »

There may not be a spec of evidence but we DAMNED SURE need to find out! @PeteS in CA   
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2023, 05:06:01 am »

Here is the link to the article (written by Pam Long, not Kim Monson) https://patriotandliberty.com/is-the-next-wuhan-biolab-at-colorado-state-university-in-fort-collins/
Not sure what relevance fruitcake has to BSL4 pathogen research, but that is a nice looking one. Where are those available or did you make it yourself?

That article contains supportive links.

Presented here so you don't need to read the actual article:

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/nih-funded-bat-research-lab-leak-colorado/ Francis Boyle, J.D., Ph.D., a bioweapons expert

CSU’s reported “breakthrough” research in 2019 replaced the gene that encodes the prion protein in mice with genetic code from deer. The collateral damage of this research is decades of leaking CWD in wildlife, which is 100% fatal to deer and elk. According to Colorado Parks and Wildlife, “By 2018, CWD rates of infection were estimated to occur in about one-third of Colorado’s elk population and about half of the state’s deer population.” Governmental sources claim the origin of CWD in deer is unknown, while hundreds of non-governmental sources trace CWD to the CSU lab where deer shared pens with sheep from a scrapie project in 1967. In 2021, Issues in Information Systems journal reported that Fort Collins was a primary catalyst in the widespread distribution of the disease:
links associated with the quote:
https://cvmbs.source.colostate.edu/researchers-achieve-breakthrough-in-gene-targeted-approach-to-study-chronic-wasting-disease/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6778748/#CIT0094
https://iacis.org/iis/2021/3_iis_2021_200-213.pdf (see the case example in the paper)

While this lab (BSL2) has not yet had a problem, after all it is under construction, the proposal is for research to be done into BSL4 pathogens, like Ebola.

:shrug:

Considering that for years farm-raised and game preserve elk were pretty questionable with regard to CWD, and that that disease has made its way into other species as well, do we really want some half-assed operation working with BSL4 pathogens? Can we trust those conducting research to keep their pathogens contained? Can we even trust them to be honest about that?
When I first got to ND, CWD wasn't a problem anywhere, now it has been found in the deer herds here. That's a long way from Colorado. Oops?

It took two years for the Medical Community to finally admit what some of us knew all along: that COVID resulted from lab research and was released (inadvertently or otherwise) from a lab. (just another wacko conspiracy theory that turned out to be the truth).

There is plenty more in the article I won't bother to put here, beccause I strongly suspect even the NIH isn't a solid enough reference and I would just be grinding my carpal tunnels toward collapse. It is at the link, linked from within the article there, and provided for your (and everyone's) perusal.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2023, 05:57:13 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis