Author Topic: France on red alert: Macron faces calls to impose 'state of emergency' after .....  (Read 5252 times)

Online LMAO

@240B

And,of course,his flooding the country with thousands of rag headed cretins had nothing to do with it,right?

He’s deflecting blame for his disastrous refugee policy

The question is, do the French people buy it?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

I don't know if the French people buy it, but they sure as hell are paying for it.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Us here in the US didn't learn the lesson after 2020. We still elected leftist idiots.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Us here in the US didn't learn the lesson after 2020. We still elected leftist idiots.

WE did no such thing! No one is EVER going to make me believe that Bidet got 81 million actual votes. The leftist idiots were imposed on us, and the same thing is likely to happen again in 2024.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@LMAO

No,the question is "Do the combined numbers of Muslim voters and leftist voters make up a majority  of the electorate?"

If they do,you can go ahead and flush France down the toilet because she  will never again be anything but a Slave State under Islam.

Hope the British take note of this IF there is still time for them to do something about it.

BTW,I THINK I read somewhere a while back that one of the Scandinavian nations that HAD been VERY anxious to show the rest of the world how "open-minded" they were by importing Muslim refugees and then setting them up in free housing with  union jobs in manufacturing,suddenly decide that was a MAJOR brain-fart,and they started deporting the bastards and were even talking about creating a law that banned Islamic followers and Islamic churches from their country.

Anyone  remember the nation,and have any idea if they followed through?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
1,000 Buildings Burnt, 5,600 Vehicles Destroyed, 3,300 Arrests in First Week of France Riots

The huge extent of damage and vandalism caused in nearly a week of nightly riots in France dramatically underlined by government figures.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/07/03/1000-buildings-burnt-5600-vehicles-destroyed-3300-arrests-in-first-week-of-france-riots/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

This should give LePen a boost in her credibility
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Jim Ferguson
@JimFergusonUK
Macron is pulling social media down and off the air. Total censorship and ban on all reporting in France. The French people will be unable to see outside to the world and we will not be able to hear them.

Translation: In the coming hours, we will take several measures such as the removal of the most sensitive content linked to these platforms [social networks]".

Emmanuel Macron pinpoints the role and place of social networks in the spread of violence in recent days.

https://twitter.com/franceinfo/status/1674755727674490882

Offline libertybele

WE did no such thing! No one is EVER going to make me believe that Bidet got 81 million actual votes. The leftist idiots were imposed on us, and the same thing is likely to happen again in 2024.

Agreed!  THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Jim Ferguson
@JimFergusonUK
Macron is pulling social media down and off the air. Total censorship and ban on all reporting in France. The French people will be unable to see outside to the world and we will not be able to hear them.

Translation: In the coming hours, we will take several measures such as the removal of the most sensitive content linked to these platforms [social networks]".

Emmanuel Macron pinpoints the role and place of social networks in the spread of violence in recent days.

Total censorship.  That's scary.

That is why Glen Beck owns Blaze TV.  He has expected the same to happen here and is prepared.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online LMAO

Jim Ferguson
@JimFergusonUK

Macron doesn’t want his people or the world to see how impotent and incompetent he is

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

Macron doesn’t want his people or the world to see how impotent and incompetent he is

By now the World is watching his country burn.  Who's next?

Online Kamaji

If he isn't shutting down nationwide access to the internet, then just pulling down publicly available social media won't stop the bad actors from continuing to coordinate online - there are plenty of other services accessible with an internet connection and a vpn or the tor network.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Stores, Banks, Schools, Town Halls Burnt and Looted in France: Damage Bill A Billion Dollars And Counting

Oliver JJ Lane 4 Jul 2023

At least 1,200 buildings have been burnt, attacked, or looted across France in a week of nightly violence which the head of a business group says has caused at least one billion Euros ($1.1 billion) of damage.

The chief of The Mouvement des entreprises de France (MEDEF, Movement of French Businesses) Geoffroy Roux de Bézieux says hundreds of his members have been attacked over the course of the last week’s rioting, including 200 shops, 300 bank branches, and 250 tobacconists, which appear to have been a particular target for looting in many cities.

While the exact cost of these rioter-set fires and looting raids is not yet known, the running total so far is already “more than a billion Euros”, Bézieux tells Le Parisien. Not yet calculated as compounding that cost, the business confederation boss said, was the fact the frightening footage of rioting has been broadcasted around the world which will damage France’s reputation as a tourist destination.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/07/04/billion-dollars-and-counting-riots-hit-thousands-of-buildings-in-france/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Stores, Banks, Schools, Town Halls Burnt and Looted in France: Damage Bill A Billion Dollars And Counting

Oliver JJ Lane 4 Jul 2023

At least 1,200 buildings have been burnt, attacked, or looted across France in a week of nightly violence which the head of a business group says has caused at least one billion Euros ($1.1 billion) of damage.

The chief of The Mouvement des entreprises de France (MEDEF, Movement of French Businesses) Geoffroy Roux de Bézieux says hundreds of his members have been attacked over the course of the last week’s rioting, including 200 shops, 300 bank branches, and 250 tobacconists, which appear to have been a particular target for looting in many cities.

While the exact cost of these rioter-set fires and looting raids is not yet known, the running total so far is already “more than a billion Euros”, Bézieux tells Le Parisien. Not yet calculated as compounding that cost, the business confederation boss said, was the fact the frightening footage of rioting has been broadcasted around the world which will damage France’s reputation as a tourist destination.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/07/04/billion-dollars-and-counting-riots-hit-thousands-of-buildings-in-france/

@mystery-ak

It's called "anarchy",and a very common practice by Muslims in non-Muslim nations. NOT so popular in Muslim nations because if they try it there,they will be killed on the spot.

Online Hoodat

“This isn’t a riot… it’s a war”.

And America is not coming to save you this time like they did in 1944.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

Brian Gibson
@leadpastor
The destruction of France is the blueprint to destroy the U.S. Pray against this wickedness.
11:22 AM · Jul 3, 2023

Chaos In France As Rival Protesters Keep Trying To Surrender To Each Other
Jul 3, 2023 · BabylonBee.com

PARIS — Following the death of a young immigrant at the hands of a baguette-wielding police officer, France has entered its sixth day of chaos as rival protesters keep trying to surrender to each other.

Over 3,000 protestors have surrendered to police, who have in turn surrendered back. The government deployed more than 45,000 police and gendarmes to surrender across France following the violent public acquiescence.

There is no sign the blatant capitulation will stop anytime soon.

"The violence and disorder of surrendering mobs are unbearable," said French President Emmanuel Macron while waving a white flag and holding up a treaty allowing the protesters to have the entire region of Normandy. "There is so much unrest no one even knows who to surrender to." ...
:laugh:
« Last Edit: July 04, 2023, 05:47:35 pm by mountaineer »

Offline mountaineer

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Algerian flag over Paris:

Then it's no longer a riot and now a insurrection/coup.

France has full justification to deal with these people harshly.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Then it's no longer a riot and now a insurrection/coup.

France has full justification to deal with these people harshly.

@Free Vulcan

Does that mean the French  will spit  in their general direction before turning their backs to them?

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
@Free Vulcan

Does that mean the French  will spit  in their general direction before turning their backs to them?

@sneakypete

The French are weird. They'll lay down and give in, let you run over them, but push them the wrong way and they'll take your head off.
The Republic is lost.

Offline mountaineer

French Muslims defend efforts to colonize the remaining Christians and Jews in the country. Is this the definition of genocide?

https://twitter.com/amuse/status/1677272404211449856

Offline mountaineer

The islamic terrorists currently rioting in France are burning down Christian churches. Nothing to see here. Where's Macron?

https://twitter.com/OliLondonTV/status/1677667250608693252

Online Kamaji

The islamic terrorists currently rioting in France are burning down Christian churches. Nothing to see here. Where's Macron?

https://twitter.com/OliLondonTV/status/1677667250608693252

:facepalm2: