Author Topic: Report: ‘Ourtight Angry’ Joe Biden Protects Hunter from White House Aides: ‘Hands Off My Family’  (Read 226 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: ‘Ourtight Angry’ Joe Biden Protects Hunter from White House Aides: ‘Hands Off My Family’

Wendell Husebø 30 Jun 2023

President Joe Biden, who is reportedly “consumed” with his son Hunter’s scandals, allegedly angrily dismisses White House aides who believe Hunter Biden’s controversial history might politically hurt his father.

“It’s consumed him,” a person close to the president told NBC News.
According to the network’s report, the president “resents” any suggestion of a degree of separation between the two men, one a lifelong politician, the other a Yale Law-trained lobbyist with a history of earning money in sectors in which he has little to no experience.

In recent days, White House aides reportedly tried to speak with Joe Biden about the continual drip drop of damning evidence streaming from Hunter Biden’s foreign business transactions, but NBC News sources report Joe Biden’s response was “outright angry” towards anyone who would challenge him on the subject.

Joe Biden reportedly told one aide, “Hands off my family.”

The disagreement between the president and his aides about the “optics” apparently is an ongoing issue. “Those close to the president have given up trying, even in the most gingerly of ways, to explain to him the potential political fallout,” NBC News reported.

“This is the reality of their family ethos,” a person close to the president allegedly said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/06/30/report-ourtight-angry-joe-biden-protects-hunter-white-house-aides-hands-off-my-family/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Hunter is an "adult" and thus should be held legally accountable for his actions, regardless of his father's status...so FJB.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online mountaineer

This means the conservative press and social media need to ride Joe even more about his derelict son. Push him to the breaking point. Ratchet it up.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

This means the conservative press and social media need to ride Joe even more about his derelict son. Push him to the breaking point. Ratchet it up.

:thumbsup: