Author Topic: MAUREEN CALLAHAN: I bet you didn't know of RFK Jr's appalling misogyny. No one dares ask about his s  (Read 247 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MAUREEN CALLAHAN: I bet you didn't know of RFK Jr's appalling misogyny. No one dares ask about his sex diaries - or how he tormented his suicidal wife then exhumed her from the Kennedy plot. So Bobby, are you man enough to face MY questions?

By Maureen Callahan For DailyMail.Com

Published: 12:13 EDT, 29 June 2023 | Updated: 09:23 EDT, 30 June 2023

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is an alarming candidate for many reasons, but one has gone strangely undiscussed: His treatment of women.

Since gaining traction in the polls — he's consistently at 20 per cent against President Biden — RFK Jr. has given no shortage of interviews. Time magazine, The Atlantic, ABC News (which edited out his factually incorrect COVID vaccine claims), the New York Post, CNN, Tucker Carlson, Bill Maher, Joe Rogan and Elon Musk — all have interviewed Kennedy at length.

Yet no one asks.

A recent Daily Beast column on the 69-year-old Kennedy's ripped physique explored with great seriousness 'What RFK Jr. Doing Shirtless Pushups Says About the 2024 Election.'

I'd prefer to explore what a noted misogynist who reportedly tormented his second wife — and then vilified after she killed herself — says about the 2024 election.

Here was actor Billy Baldwin on Twitter in April, posting a photo of RFK Jr. and his late wife Mary — who, he said, spent many a time crying on his shoulder about her terrible husband:

'If Bobby were half a man she would still be alive today. It will all come out. His campaign will be over in weeks. If these walls could talk.'

Mary, according to those who knew her well, was in agony over RFK Jr.'s ceaseless womanizing. He kept sex diaries, which Mary discovered and gave to a trusted friend. Should anything happen to her, the world might know who we're really dealing with.

In the back of each diary were ledgers listing all the women Bobby had been with — many friends of Mary's or women in their social circle — numbered from one to ten, indicating, like a teenage boy, how far each sexual encounter had gone.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12242961/MAUREEN-CALLAHAN-bet-didnt-know-RFK-Jrs-appalling-misogyny-No-one-dares-ask-would.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
There's a shock....

Although as I think I've mentioned before, the one Kennedy I did know personally was a very good, decent guy.

Offline mountaineer

I knew there was something hinky about his previous marriage, but couldn't remember what it was.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This was bignews several years ago....I am surprised you all have forgotten...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
In the age of Joe Biden, Bill Clinton and Donald Trump, misogyny and adultery are signs of character, not a flaw.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024