Author Topic: Shootout at Texas gas station.  (Read 820 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Shootout at Texas gas station.
« on: June 30, 2023, 12:52:21 pm »
Grizzy
@GrizzysHoodNews

Yesterday, a male attempted to rob a pregnant woman at the Texaco on Berry and Fulton. The lady was able to call her husband who was inside the gas station. The husband came out, and the suspect then began to make threats and he ran up on them armed. Both husband and wife were armed! We reported yesterday; here’s the video.

https://twitter.com/GrizzysHoodNews/status/1674208046405353472

Offline MajorClay

Re: Shootout at Texas gas station.
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2023, 03:18:16 pm »
F around and find out.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2023, 01:14:56 am »
Looks like they were going to rob the station, but one of the worker's wife (pregnant) was outside and called him. One of the would-be robbers came over and pistol whipped him, she shot that guy--she and her husband were both carrying, and the other two fled the scene.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2023, 04:46:21 pm »
Grizzy
@GrizzysHoodNews

Yesterday, a male attempted to rob a pregnant woman at the Texaco on Berry and Fulton. The lady was able to call her husband who was inside the gas station. The husband came out, and the suspect then began to make threats and he ran up on them armed. Both husband and wife were armed! We reported yesterday; here’s the video.

https://twitter.com/GrizzysHoodNews/status/1674208046405353472

@Elderberry

Can't get twitter to open. Can you post the video here instead of a twitter link?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2023, 04:47:56 pm »
Looks like they were going to rob the station, but one of the worker's wife (pregnant) was outside and called him. One of the would-be robbers came over and pistol whipped him, she shot that guy--she and her husband were both carrying, and the other two fled the scene.

@Smokin Joe

I love a story with a happy ending.

PLEASE tell me the guy that was shot ratted out his two pals before dying!

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2023, 05:25:34 pm »
@Smokin Joe

I love a story with a happy ending.

PLEASE tell me the guy that was shot ratted out his two pals before dying!
@sneakypete

Twitter changed their policy so now you have to log in or create an account to view tweets. I don't know if they intend to keep going that way. I have an account from a loooong time ago before Twitter was a thing. I managed to resurrect it. If you see tweets from @bugeyedmonster that is me.  happy77

Anyway, from the video, it looks liked they just winged the guy and he probably survived. They got the picture of the other guy ( don't know if there two) and the car and license plate number.

I would post the vid but I don't know how. Or if you can. Hope this helps.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2023, 05:33:09 pm »
@sneakypete

Twitter changed their policy so now you have to log in or create an account to view tweets. I don't know if they intend to keep going that way. I have an account from a loooong time ago before Twitter was a thing. I managed to resurrect it. If you see tweets from @bugeyedmonster that is me.  happy77

Anyway, from the video, it looks liked they just winged the guy and he probably survived. They got the picture of the other guy ( don't know if there two) and the car and license plate number.

@bigheadfred

Yes,it helps a lot,and "No,I probably don't know how to post videos anymore." Used to know,but thanks to chemo brain,it's a thing that comes and goes these days. Good days and bad days,and this doesn't seem to be a good day.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2023, 05:34:32 pm »
@sneakypete

Doesn't matter much. Even if they catch all of them the liberal leftist Harris County "judges" will have them back on the street before a cat can lick his @$$. @bigheadfred
« Last Edit: July 01, 2023, 06:35:14 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2023, 06:10:52 pm »
Doesn't matter much. Even if they catch all of them the liberal Harris County "judges" will have them back on the street before a cat can lick his @$$. @bigheadfred

@Bigun

There is no such critter as a "liberal" these days. They are all far-left loons who are POSING as liberals.

Easy to spot the difference. A "liberal" is someone who recognizes that all issues have two sides. A leftist only sees what they have been programed to  want to see.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2023, 06:12:47 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2023, 06:19:06 pm »
@Bigun

There is no such critter as a "liberal" these days. They are all far-left loons who are POSING as liberals.

Easy to spot the difference. A "liberal" is someone who recognizes that all issues have two sides. A leftist only sees what they have been programed to  want to see.
:beer: Your 'chemo brain' is firing on all 8 today! 888high58888
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2023, 06:27:57 pm »
@Bigun

Point well taken @sneakypete Thanks! I corrected my error.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2023, 06:36:06 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2023, 07:06:27 pm »
@Elderberry

Can't get twitter to open. Can you post the video here instead of a twitter link?

@sneakypete

I don't have a copy of the video to post. Even if I did have a copy, I don't know how to post vids. I've never tried.

I posted a link cause that's what I found and how I watched it.

I did see posted that Twitter was going to prevent people from viewing Twitter unless they have an account.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2023, 07:25:21 pm »
Gas station robbery suspect shot by couple | Houston news, crime

KHOU 11 Jun 28, 2023

Houston police identify the man as Mario Ipina Duque, 39. The couple told police he threatened them with a gun so both of them shot him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQIlBhFMZw8