Author Topic: Homeowner uses samurai sword to stab suspected burglar armed with a pitchfork  (Read 254 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
FOX 13 News By Franque Thompson June 28, 2023

SEATTLE - Police say a suspected burglar attacked a homeowner with a pitchfork in Seattle's Beacon Hill neighborhood, but the man fought back with a samurai sword.

Officers were called around 1:30 p.m. Sunday to reports of a burglary at a home near Beacon Ave S and 11th Ave S.

Police located and detained two men on arrival—one with a sword and minor injuries, and the other with a stab wound to the torso.

In Seattle Police body camera video, released though a public records request, shows video of the homeowner explaining the situation to officers. He is heard saying, "My house has been burglarized. He was inside my house. He was inside my house and he attacked me with a pitchfork."

After investigating, the officer discovered that the suspect attempted the burglary while no one was home, but the 71-year-old homeowner came back mid-burglary.

More: https://www.fox13seattle.com/news/homeowner-uses-samurai-sword-to-stab-suspected-burglar-armed-with-pitchfork

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Never bring a pitchfork to a Katana fight and never dismiss a 71 year old wielding a Katana in defense of his home. Since it's Seattle can we expect a ban on swords now?