Author Topic: Dylan Mulvaney: Bud Light not standing by me worse ‘than not hiring a trans person at all’  (Read 769 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dylan Mulvaney: Bud Light not standing by me worse ‘than not hiring a trans person at all’
by Lauren Sforza - 06/29/23 2:50 PM ET

Transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney, in a video posted to TikTok Thursday, addressed the ongoing anti-trans controversy over her partnership with Bud Light, accusing the company of not supporting her or even reaching out after the conservative backlash.

“For a company to hire a trans person and then not publicly stand by them is worse in my opinion than not hiring a trans person at all because it gives customers permission to be as transphobic and hateful as they want,” Mulvaney said in her TikTok video. “And the hate doesn’t end with me.”

Bud Light, which is owned by Anheuser-Busch, partnered with Mulvaney in April on an Instagram ad that included her posing with a personalized beer can. The ad immediately drew criticism from conservatives who accused the beer company of pushing a pro-LGBTQ agenda and resulted in boycotts of the beer, which recently fell from its spot as the top-selling beer brand in the U.S. for the first time in more than 20 years.

The company also faced criticism from Mulvaney’s supporters and LGBTQ advocates who felt it did not stand firm in its backing of the influencer. Mulvaney also reiterated that members of the LGBTQ community are customers of Bud Light as well.

She said she decided to address the situation Thursday because she has endured “more bullying and transphobia” than she “could have ever imagined.” She added that she had wanted to wait to address it until the situation had calmed down but that it never did.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/4074264-dylan-mulvaney-bud-light-not-standing-by-me-worse-than-not-hiring-a-trans-person-at-all/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So it is a bimbo in addition to being a trannie?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

He's a guy, The Hill. It's okay to say "he."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DB

"It" is just looking for more money to shut up.

Offline Kamaji

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Just how much more money should Butt Light lose standing by you Dude?

Online DB

Just how much more money should Butt Light lose standing by you Dude?

They lose more each time it speaks. Should pay it to shut up. It would be far less expensive.

Online Polly Ticks

Mulvaney also reiterated that members of the LGBTQ community are customers of Bud Light as well.

[...]boycotts of the beer, which recently fell from its spot as the top-selling beer brand in the U.S. for the first time in more than 20 years.

:pondering:
Gee, if they're really such good Bud Light customers, maybe there aren't quite so many of the alphabet crew as they like to proclaim.

Either way, Mr. Mulvaney is definitely full of something other than beer.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
Come on...  take it like a man.   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Come on...  take it like a man.   :cool:

In the ass.  Like he Likes it.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Quote from: article
In response, an Anheuser-Busch spokesperson said in a statement to The Hill that the company remains “committed to the programs and partnerships we have forged over decades with organizations across a number of communities, including those in the LGBTQ+ community.”

All I needed to know... hope you fall flat on your face AB.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
All I needed to know... hope you fall flat on your face AB.

:yowsa: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

Offline LMAO

Actually, he’s right

He’s obviously suffering from some form of mental illness. It’s doubtful that he went to AB and demanded to be their spokestranny.

They made a business decision to use him as their spokestranny. So they put him out there in the public, and when it bombed, AB threw him under the bus
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy