Author Topic: Joe Biden Says He Met Alone 68 Times with Xi Jinping  (Read 166 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Says He Met Alone 68 Times with Xi Jinping
« on: June 29, 2023, 01:57:22 pm »
Joe Biden Says He Met Alone 68 Times with Xi Jinping

Wendell Husebø 29 Jun 2023

President Joe Biden said he “met alone” with Chinese President Xi Jinping when he was vice president because it was inappropriate for former President Barack Obama to meet with him.

While speaking in Chicago about his failing economy and plan to revive it, Biden told the crowd a story about his lengthy experience with Xi, the head of the Chinese Communist Party, which has tentacles throughout Biden family business deals.

“I was on the Tibetan plateau with Xi Jinping. I traveled 17,000 miles with him. I spoke with him and it started when I was vice president and he was the vice president. We knew he was going to be the successor,” Biden said.

“It was inappropriate for Barack to spend time with him but I spent a lot of time with him,” he said. “I met alone with him, just he and I, along with a simultaneous interpreter, 68 times, 68 hours, 68 times — more than 68 hours — by the way, I turned in all my notes.”

Joe Biden took 411 trips while he was vice president. One of the 411 trips was to Beijing, China, in 2013 under the “trappings” of a family vacation.

Hunter flew to China with his father aboard Air Force Two. During the excursion, Hunter introduced Joe Biden to his Chinese business partner and Chinese private equity executive Jonathan Li, who is the CEO of the same company linked to Chinese energy interests.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/06/29/joe-biden-says-met-alone-68-times-xi-jinping/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Joe Biden Says He Met Alone 68 Times with Xi Jinping
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2023, 01:58:41 pm »
Apparently, Biden was not sharing all of the payola with Obama.  Go figure.

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Joe Biden Says He Met Alone 68 Times with Xi Jinping
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2023, 02:19:56 pm »
I was on the Tibetan plateau with Xi Jinping. ...

So I checked using Google Maps. The Tibetan Plateau is not on China's Yellow Sea or East China Sea coast. Not. Even. Close. The Plateau extends westward from Xining or Lanzhou, the latter being about 850 miles west of Beijing, and Xining a bit farther. For the terminally curious, Xining, where my daughter lived for several years, is at about 7200 feet altitude.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.