Author Topic: The World Has Far Bigger Problems Than ‘Wasting Trillions On Climate Change’  (Read 172 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY JOHN STOSSEL ON JUN 28, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS, VIDEOS

The World Has Far Bigger Problems Than ‘Wasting Trillions On Climate Change’

climate alarmists protestFor my new video, I asked people on the street, “If you could spend $30 billion trying to solve the world’s problems, how would you spend it?”

“Build houses … address homelessness,” said a few. “Spend on health care,” “redistribution.” The most common answer was “fight climate change.”

Really? Climate change is the world’s most important problem? [emphasis, links added]

“It’s not surprising if you live in the rich world,” says Bjorn Lomborg, president of the Copenhagen Consensus Center.

Lomborg has spent the last 20 years consulting with experts from the United Nations, nongovernmental organizations, and 60 teams of economists seeking consensus on how to address the world’s biggest problems.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/the-world-has-far-bigger-problems-than-wasting-trillions-on-climate-change/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson