Author Topic: New Study: All Computer Models Have Underestimated Volcanism’s Effect On Climate  (Read 178 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY JAMES EDWARD KAMIS, GUEST POST ON JUN 28, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

New Study: All Computer Models Have Underestimated Volcanism’s Effect On Climate

tonga-hunga volcanoIn a stunning turn of events, a study by the University of Cambridge released on June 13, 2023, has concluded that all current climate models need to be significantly updated because they do not include the effects that volcanic activity has on climate.

The researchers state that the effect that volcanism has on our climate is four times greater than previously estimated.

The conclusions of this study are confirmation that the building principles of the Plate Climatology Theory, which was released to the public on October 7, 2014, are correct.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/new-study-all-computer-models-have-underestimated-volcanisms-effect-on-climate/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Surprise, surprise, surprise.