Author Topic: Huge Nebraska Solar Park Completely Smashed To Pieces By One Single Hail Storm!  (Read 170 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Huge Nebraska Solar Park Completely Smashed To Pieces By One Single Hail Storm!
By P Gosselin on 28. June 2023

Multimillion dollar solar project gets reduced to a heap of toxic rubble by one single hail storm.

The Scottsbluff, Nebraska 5.2 MW Community Solar project was part of the NPPD’s Sunwise program that consisted of an array has over 14,000 solar panels. It’s reported that it had been put into operation in 2019.

Surely the project had been ceremoniously put into operation, with dignitaries and proponents proclaiming it would reliably deliver cheap and clean energy, reduce the state’s carbon footprint and contribute to a bright and climate-friendly future.

Now it has been just recently reported that the multimillion dollar solar energy park was literally reduced to a heap of rubble as hail literally pummeled it to a pulp in just a matter of minutes days ago.

https://notrickszone.com/2023/06/28/huge-nebraska-solar-park-completely-smashed-to-pieces-by-one-single-hail-storm/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson