Author Topic: Last Call: These Chain Stores Are Closing Locations in 2023  (Read 217 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Last Call: These Chain Stores Are Closing Locations in 2023
Updated: Jun 22, 2023
By Audrey Kyanova

Every business owner knows that everything can change on a dime, regardless of how big the brand is. Over the past few years, online shopping and other factors have had a huge impact on how companies with brick-and-mortar stores operate. Some have flourished, while others have struggled to stay afloat. As we move into 2023, we’ve had to say goodbye to some long-standing companies that simply aren’t making the same money that they once used to.

Profitability for big names like Home Depot or Bed, Bath & Beyond is no longer an exact science, with marketing strategies and expansion plans falling flat. Some brands are choosing to file for bankruptcy in a desperate attempt to recover, while others are closing multiple locations in a bid to minimize their losses. Meanwhile, multiple companies are all out of options, with no choice but to close their doors forever.

1. CVS

https://www.streetinsider.com/magazine/last-call-these-chain-stores-are-closing-locations-in-2021/?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2023, 11:36:58 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson