Author Topic: ABC, NBC, CBS quickly move on from bombshell Hunter Biden's threatening 'sitting here with my father  (Read 178 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 June 28, 2023 1:30pm EDT
ABC, NBC, CBS quickly move on from bombshell Hunter Biden's threatening 'sitting here with my father' message
'The text is so damning in its nature, it's not surprising the networks moved so quick off of it,' Geoffrey Dickens said

By Brian Flood | Fox News

ABC, NBC and CBS quickly moved on from stunning news that an IRS whistleblower on the Hunter Biden probe told Congress that the president's son invoked his father to pressure a Chinese business partner and claimed the elder Biden was in the room while he was making deals, according to a new study.

On Thursday, the House Ways and Means Committee released testimony from two IRS whistleblowers who said the Justice Department, FBI and IRS interfered with the investigation of the tax evasion case against Hunter Biden.

One whistleblower, IRS Criminal Supervisory Special Agent Gary Shapley Jr., who oversaw the IRS probe into the president's son, said the IRS obtained a WhatsApp message dated July 30, 2017, from Hunter Biden to Henry Zhao, CEO of Harvest Fund Management, in which Hunter alleged he was with his father and named him to put pressure on Zhao to fulfill a commitment.

"I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight," Biden wrote.

Media Research Center Director of Media Analysis Geoffrey Dickens has been tracking the coverage and found that broadcast networks "initially jumped on the story" but ditched it almost immediately. He found that morning and evening newscasts on ABC, NBC and CBS spent five minutes and three seconds on the WhatsApp message bombshell from June 22-24 but haven’t mentioned it since.

"If you only got your news from the broadcast networks and intentionally ignored them for a quick weekend summer vacation getaway that started on Thursday, June 22 that lasted through Saturday morning, June 24, you would be oblivious to the stunning development of Hunter's WhatsAPP text," Dickens told Fox News Digital.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/abc-nbc-cbs-quickly-move-bombshell-hunter-biden-sitting-here-my-father-message
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Was that "fulfillment" a shipment of crack?

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.