Author Topic: NYT confirms IRS whistleblower claim about Hunter Biden probe, buries in 21st paragraph of report  (Read 135 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
HUNTER BIDEN Published June 27, 2023 8:03pm EDT
NYT confirms IRS whistleblower claim about Hunter Biden probe, buries in 21st paragraph of report
The DOJ was accused of blocking U.S. Attorney David Weiss from bringing harsher charges against the president's son
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

Time for Congress to subpoena Hunter Biden: Jonathan Turley

Fox News contributor Jonathan Turley responds to Joe Biden denying that he lied about his talks with Hunter Biden on ‘America Reports.’

The New York Times confirmed one of the bombshell claims made about the Department of Justice's mishandling of its probe into Hunter Biden but buried it deep in its Tuesday report.

After Biden pleaded guilty to two misdemeanor tax violations and entered a pretrial diversion agreement regarding the felony gun registration charge, the House Ways and Means Committee released testimony from two IRS whistleblowers who alleged that President Biden's son received preferential treatment by the Justice Department.

IRS whistleblower Gary Shapley claimed that U.S. Attorney David Weiss alleged to multiple witnesses that he was told by the DOJ that he could not bring charges against Hunter Biden in California and Washington D.C. Attorney General Merrick Garland denied there being any interference in the probe.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nyt-confirms-irs-whistleblower-claim-hunter-biden-probe-buries-21st-paragraph-report
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson