Author Topic: Trump praises RFK Jr as 'common sense guy,' as GOP reportedly strategizes the Kennedy threat against  (Read 654 times)

Offline kevindavis007

The GOP is repotedly viewing Democratic presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. as a strategic threat against President Biden in the early stages of the nominating contest.

During a brief appearance on "The Howie Carr Show" Monday, former President Trump himself gave a somewhat positive nod toward Kennedy.

"Just hang in," Trump advised Kennedy. "He’s been very nice to me, I’ve actually had a very nice relationship with him over the years. He’s a very smart guy, and a good guy."

More: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-praises-rfk-jr-common-sense-guy-gop-reportedly-strategizes-kennedy-threat-against-biden
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Tumpy used to be a dim not that long ago.  Anyone surprised by this man-love?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online corbe

He said the same thing about Gov. Newsome.  Is there a pattern here?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline kevindavis007

That maybe he is the RINO in this race!

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

Absolutely - if you feed Trump's ego, he's on your side.  It's why he's nice to Kim Jong Un and Putin.  He cannot separate personal from business relationships.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Online Kamaji

"Just hang in," Trump advised Kennedy. "He’s been very nice to me, I’ve actually had a very nice relationship with him over the years. He’s a very smart guy, and a good guy."

:facepalm2:

Online DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

:facepalm2:

Look at the very first thing Trump says - "he's been very nice to me."

That's all that really matters to the guy.  He also said that's the reason he never said anything bad about Newsome - "because he was so nice to me."

Their principles, politics, the direction they see for the country all pale in importance to whether or not they were nice to Trump personally.

That's just such a juvenile way of viewing the world.

Online Kamaji

That's all that really matters to the guy.  He also said that's the reason he never said anything bad about Newsome - "because he was so nice to me."

Their principles, politics, the direction they see for the country all pale in importance to whether or not they were nice to Trump personally.

Yes it is.

Offline kevindavis007

So if Chairman Xi said nice things about Trump he would be nice to China.

Offline LMAO

Yes
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

Absolutely.  Been true with Putin, Kim Jong Un, Newsome, and now RFK Jr..  Why not Xi as well?

Offline NavyCanDo

Almost the exact same words for Kim Jong Un too after meeting him.   
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online DefiantMassRINO

Rocket Man wrote Tangerine Mussolini a very nice letter.  They are pen pals.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline kevindavis007

Absolutely.  Been true with Putin, Kim Jong Un, Newsome, and now RFK Jr..  Why not Xi as well?

So all Xi had to do was say nice things about Trump and then Taiwan would have been part of the Communist China right now.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Which is why I can't support him again. Yeah he did a few things right last time, but when it came time for the more important stuff he couldn't pull the trigger. He's too worried about image and the interpersonal stuff.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

Which is why I can't support him again. Yeah he did a few things right last time, but when it came time for the more important stuff he couldn't pull the trigger. He's too worried about image and the interpersonal stuff.

Subordinating policy/principles to whether or not somebody flatters him makes him completely unreliable.