Author Topic: ‘There Better Be Some Consequences’: Trump Attorney Says DOJ Leaked Classified Doc Tape To CNN  (Read 354 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘There Better Be Some Consequences’: Trump Attorney Says DOJ Leaked Classified Doc Tape To CNN

Harold Hutchison
Reporter
June 27, 2023 10:20 PM ET

An attorney for former President Donald Trump said Tuesday that the Justice Department leaked a tape of Trump discussing an allegedly classified document to CNN.

“Here’s the good news, we know who leaked it and that’s the DOJ, because I didn’t have it. The DOJ did. They keep everything close to their chest until they realize they’re losing … so then they leak something and tell the American people, ‘listen to what he said,’” Alina Habba told “Fox News Tonight” host Lawrence Jones. “Well, let’s think about what he said. He said what the presidential record act says. The president has the right to declassify documents. Who doesn’t? A non-president. A senator like Joe Biden when he had classified documents and took them out 40 years ago, 30 years ago and had no right to do it.”

CNN aired a two-minute audio tape of Trump Monday, during which he discussed his ability to declassify documents with unidentified people. During the conversation, Trump joked with the attendees about the private email server that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had in her Westchester, New York home.

https://rumble.com/embed/v2u5emk/?pub=4

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/06/27/there-better-be-some-consequences-trump-attorney-says-doj-leaked-tape-to-cnn/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Consequences??? SURELY you jest!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien