Author Topic: Hunter demanded $10M from Chinese energy firm because 'Bidens are the best,' have 'connections'  (Read 155 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 28, 2023 8:57am EDT
Hunter demanded $10M from Chinese energy firm because 'Bidens are the best,' have 'connections'
Hunter Biden told Chinese energy company his family is 'the best I know at doing exactly what the Chairman wants from this partnership'

By Brooke Singman | Fox News

Hunter Biden demanded $10 million from a Chinese business associate to "further the interest" of his joint-venture with a Chinese energy, saying that the "Bidens are the best I know at doing exactly" what the chairman of the Chinese Communist Party-linked firm wanted, according to a newly-released WhatsApp message.

The House Oversight Committee released the message, dated Aug. 3, 2017. The exchange is between Hunter Biden and CEFC associate Gongwen Dong.

"Very simple," Hunter writes. "10 M per annum budget to use to further the interest of the JV. This move to 5M is completely new to me and is not acceptable obviously."

Hunter breaks down how expenditures and expenses will be determined, in consultation with his firms Owasco and Hudson West.

"If the Chairman doesn’t value this relationship is being worth at least 5M, then I’m just baffled," Hunter writes. "I am tired of this…I can make $5M salary at any law firm in America. If you think this is about money, it’s not."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-demanded-10m-chinese-energy-firm-because-bidens-are-best-have-connections
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What the chairman wants!!

Hunter Biden Asks for $10M from CCP-Linked Associate: Bidens Do What ‘Chairman Wants’

Hunter Biden asked a second CEFC business associate for $10 million, noting the Bidens “are best at doing exactly what the chairman wants.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/06/28/hunter-biden-asks-for-10m-from-ccp-linked-associate-bidens-do-what-chairman-wants/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34