Author Topic: By Refusing To Acknowledge The Jab’s Risks, Trump Helps The Covid Cult Evade Accountability  (Read 171 times)

Offline corbe

By Refusing To Acknowledge The Jab’s Risks, Trump Helps The Covid Cult Evade Accountability

BY: SHAWN FLEETWOOD
JUNE 28, 2023

Trump’s refusal to acknowledge the Covid shots’ existing side effects helps no one except those who lied about their efficacy.

Former President Donald Trump has repeatedly declined to acknowledge the documented side effects associated with the Covid jabs, even as evidence mounts that the shots were not as safe or effective as their manufacturers advertised them to be.

When conservative commentator Sebastian Gorka brought up the issue last Thursday, noting that some of Trump’s supporters want him “to distance yourself from the vaccines,” Trump changed the subject, pointing to the injections’ accelerated approval under Operation Warp Speed and his opposition to jab mandates.

“I have a friend who’s, believe it or not, he tends to be liberal and he said, ‘Why don’t you ever talk about the fact that you had the vaccines approved in nine months instead of 12 years?’ Five to 12 years they said it was going to take,” Trump claimed. “The big thing was there were no [vaccine] mandates.”

Similarly, in an interview with Fox News anchor Bret Baier last week, Trump pivoted away from the issue, again noting Operation Warp Speed and referencing a “Democrat friend” who told him, “You may have saved in the world, throughout the world, 100 million people, and you never talk about it.”

It remains unclear what data Trump is relying on to claim Covid shots saved 100 million lives — a contention the former president has made several times before.

<..snip..>

https://thefederalist.com/2023/06/28/by-refusing-to-acknowledge-the-jabs-risks-trump-helps-the-covid-cult-evade-accountability/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline PeteS in CA

Ummmm, OK. Name one media person or politician who has been or would be influenced by Trump saying anything - positive or negative - about The Jab. OTOH, Shawn Fleetwood, whoever he is, reveals his ignorance by speaking of the four authorized or approved Covid vaccines that among them use three different vaccine technologies as if they were just one The Jab.

At least this nobody (yours truly) knows better than to be that unserious and ignorant. This nobody also knows that nothing in life is zero risk, even getting out of bed in the morning (the bogey-mRNA vaccines and J&J's viral vector vaccine entail similar magnitudes of risk; I'm not sure if there is significant data yet for Novavax's protein sub-unit Covid vaccine, having been authorized a year and a half or so after the bogey-mRNA vaccines).

As I keep posting:

Why are none of my immediate family and myself not experiencing health problems from HARMED immune systems?

Why is my company not experiencing elevated employee absences from employees' HARMED immune systems?

Why is my church not experiencing reduced attendance from members' HARMED immune systems? Why, instead, has my church had to add a service to the number of services it had pre-Covid?

Why are running event organizers - companies and schools/charities - back to doing the number of events with similar participation (numbers of runners and volunteers) they did in 2019? How is that possible if runners and volunteers immune systems have been HARMED? E.G. the some 320 runners who completed the 30-hour limit 100 mile Western States 100 and their friends who crewed for them along the course?

Why have my morning and evening commutes reverted to what was normal in 2019, pre-Covid?

Why are malls such as Valley Fair, Santana Row, and Oakridge - malls not affected (yet?) by SF-style shoplifting and bum-violence - as busy as they were pre-Covid?

Why are restaurants here in Silicon Valley as busy as they were pre-Covid, albeit with some shift towards take-out and delivery services?

« Last Edit: June 28, 2023, 02:25:19 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
THIS nobody (myself) was, and shall remain forever, smart enough to refuse to be injected with that poison!

My very well educated medical professional daughter was given the choice of taking it or losing her very lucrative financially job. I begged her to choose the latter, but she didn't and now she's DEAD!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien