Author Topic: Trump Insists He Did Not Show Classified Material in Leaked Audio: ‘It Was Bravado’  (Read 382 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Insists He Did Not Show Classified Material in Leaked Audio: ‘It Was Bravado’

Paul Bois 27 Jun 2023

Former President Donald Trump has claimed he did not show classified material in leaked audio recently obtained by CNN.

As Breitbart News reported, CNN aired audio of Trump in which he allegedly revealed classified material to several people at his club in Bedminster, New Jersey. The people allegedly were a writer working on Mark Meadows’ memoir, the publisher, and two of Trump’s staff members.

“With Milley, let me see that. I’ll show you an example. He said that I wanted to attack Iran. Isn’t it amazing? I have a big pile of papers, this thing just came up. Look. This was him. They presented me this. This is off the record, but they presented me this. This was him. This was the Defense Department and him. We looked at some. This wasn’t done by me. All sorts of stuff, pages long, look. Let’s see here. It’s that amazing. This totally wins my case, you know. Except it is, like, highly confidential, secret. This is secret information. But look, look at this. You attack.”

Later in the audio, Trump said, “When I was president, I could have declassified it, now I can’t.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/06/27/trump-insists-not-show-classified-material-leaked-audio/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

We'll just have to see what the other people in the room have to say about that.

Offline Idiot

Everything he ever says is "bravado".

Online corbe

I don't believe him.  He also claimed 'I did not have sex with those 2 women~Stormy and Karen'.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.