Author Topic: “Pride” is a thinly veiled color revolution to destroy Western civilization  (Read 258 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
“Pride” is a thinly veiled color revolution to destroy Western civilization
06/27/2023 // News Editors // 370 Views

The term “color/colour revolution” is often associated with covert efforts among US and European interests to foment civil unrest within enemy nations (and sometimes allied nations) as a means to destabilize their societies and governments. It is essentially 4th generation warfare, a concept expanded on by Lieutenant Colonel Michael Aquino (a self professed satanist) in a white paper titled ‘From Psyop To Mindwar.’  The goal is straightforward – To go to war against a foreign country (or one’s own country) by attacking the citizenry rather than its armies. Or, to exploit the target population as a weapon to trigger instability.
(Article by Brandon Smith republished from Alt-Market.us)

Color revolutions have been instigated for decades around the world. One such psy-op led to the Euromaidan Revolution in Ukraine in 2014 which caused the overthrow of pro-Russian president Viktor Yanukovych. This singular event was the primary trigger for the eventual Russian invasion of Ukraine this past year, as Vladimir Putin declared he would no longer tolerate color revolutions among Russian allies.

One can debate the wider implications of that war and who it actually benefits in the long run, but the fact remains that Euromaidan was a NATO supported color revolution that initiated a powderkeg event that brings us closer to world war. If chaos was the purpose, then the purpose has been achieved.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-06-27-pride-color-revolution-to-destroy-western-civilization.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
If you're trying to take Western civilization "back to the year zero", what better way than to erase the boundaries and meaning of "man" and "woman"?

That goes all the way back to Creation itself.

Offline DB

pro-Russian?

How about a Russian puppet.