Author Topic: Former Space Force officer: WOKE AGENDA weakening, dividing US military  (Read 138 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Former Space Force officer: WOKE AGENDA weakening, dividing US military
06/27/2023 // Ramon Tomey

The woke agenda espoused by the Biden administration is weakening and dividing the military – ultimately compromising its role in national security, according to a former officer.
Former Space Force Lt. Col. Matthew Lohmeier shared this sentiment to the Epoch Times. The erstwhile officer was removed from his command in 2021 for opposing critical race theory (CRT) in the military branch. He pointed out that service members often avoid discussing political topics as they focus on the sole mission of protecting the nation.

"Americans should know that when someone signs up to wear the uniform of their country, they're trained early on to leave political baggage at the door and to be rather apolitical while acting in an official capacity," Lohmeier said. "There is something that supersedes those topics for men and women in uniform – and that's a particular mission in support of national security."

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-06-27-former-officer-woke-agenda-weakening-dividing-military.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson