Author Topic: Facebook a hub for sex trafficking, Twitter a haven for pedophilia  (Read 144 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Facebook a hub for sex trafficking, Twitter a haven for pedophilia
Thursday, June 17, 2021 by: Ethan Huff

(Natural News) The social media platforms that millions of Americans have become addicted to for their daily entertainment are bastions of child abuse, it turns out.

Most of the world’s sex trafficking activity occurs on Facebook now. And Twitter, as we have reported on in the past, is a magnet for pedophiles who use it to exchange illegal photos and videos of their victims.

According to the Human Trafficking Institute’s 2020 Federal Human Trafficking Report, the vast majority of online recruitment for sex trafficking occurs on Mark Zuckerberg’s digital baby, where perverts lure children into the sex trade.

“The internet has become the dominant tool that traffickers use to recruit victims, and they often recruit them on a number of very common social networking websites,” says Human Trafficking Institute CEO Victor Boutros.

“Facebook overwhelmingly is used by traffickers to recruit victims in active sex trafficking cases.”

https://naturalnews.com/2021-06-17-facebook-hub-trafficking-twitter-haven-pedophilia.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson