Author Topic: Two short videos perfectly sum up the climate change scam  (Read 198 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Two short videos perfectly sum up the climate change scam
« on: June 28, 2023, 12:02:11 pm »
June 27, 2023
Two short videos perfectly sum up the climate change scam
By Andrea Widburg

While it's obvious that humankind can destroy its local environments (and has been doing that for millennia), it is equally obvious that the Earth's climate trends are unaffected by humankind's limited industrial abilities.  I just caught up with two videos from May that show just how ridiculous the climate scam is...and how it's being used to enrich our most powerful geopolitical opponent to our great detriment.

First, a few points about climate from the history major's perspective:

The Bronze Age collapse, which saw all the thriving civilizations around the Mediterranean vanish at the beginning of the 12th century B.C., was almost certainly driven by a mega-drought and a series of earthquakes.  In other words, no human agency.

The Black Death occurred after a long warming period that had seen Europe's population grow dramatically, with trade routes spread ever farther north in what's now northern China.  As the Little Ice Age set in, so did famine, weakening Europe's population.  When the cold caused trade routes to shift into regions with plague endemic among local rodents, that plague killed one third to one half of Europe's weakened population.  Again, no human agency behind that climate change.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/06/two_short_videos_perfectly_sum_up_the_climate_change_scam.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson