Author Topic: When Do We Reach Peak Climate Insanity? It Needs To Be Soon  (Read 354 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
When Do We Reach Peak Climate Insanity? It Needs To Be Soon
I & I Editorial Board
June 27, 20232 comments

The global warming gasbags and climate catastrophics seem to have an endless amount of energy. Like the posse chasing Butch and Sundance, they don’t get tired, or hungry, or slow down, or even break formation. But unlike that posse, they’ll never catch what they’re chasing.

To listen to the climate alarmists, the casual observer would be convinced that the incineration of Earth due to combustion that produces carbon dioxide is imminent. As in next year … or maybe next week.

Here’s Rep. Rashida Tlaib, Democrat from Michigan:

“We have to be much more aggressive in regard to fossil fuel expansions,” she recently said. The Daily Mail characterized her rant as a “pep talk” for activists who are laying the groundwork for “a campaign of blocking highways and chaotic protests later this summer.”

https://issuesinsights.com/2023/06/27/when-do-we-reach-peak-climate-insanity-it-needs-to-be-soon/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: When Do We Reach Peak Climate Insanity? It Needs To Be Soon
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2023, 10:04:19 pm »
"When Do We Reach Peak Climate Insanity?"

We don't.
Not any time soon.
The crescendo is going to grow higher and higher and higher.

It will only end after a true catastrophe, perhaps of near-global proportions, after which the claim of "climate change" will have been so totally discredited that even the most uninformed rubes will laugh at the mildest suggest that it could be real.

That time is a good way off yet.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2023, 10:09:13 pm »
Not until the money runs out.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2023, 04:06:34 pm »
Not until the money runs out.
Or the shooting starts.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DB

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2023, 04:40:26 pm »
What do you expect from people who can't define what a woman is?

Facts/truth no longer play a part in their actions. They at war with reality.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2023, 10:16:38 pm »
John Ziegler
@Zigmanfreud
The news media loves to cherry-pick their “evidence” of man-made Climate Change (which is why they changed it from “Global Warming”), & they systematically downplay news which contradicts their narrative. That is what has happened in California/Yosemite this year. ...

https://twitter.com/Zigmanfreud/status/1674805166267334658
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org