Author Topic: Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker Halts Health Care for Illegal Aliens After Realizing Cost Burden to Taxp  (Read 826 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker Halts Health Care for Illegal Aliens After Realizing Cost Burden to Taxpayers

John Binder 27 Jun 2023

Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker (D) is halting a program that offers taxpayer-subsidized health care benefits to illegal aliens after realizing the tremendous cost to the state’s taxpayers.

The program, which secures taxpayer-funded healthcare benefits for illegal aliens, was launched last year with help from Pritzker. As Breitbart News reported, Republicans across Illinois had warned the program would soon cost taxpayers billions in costs.

Today, close to 700,000 illegal aliens live in the sanctuary state of Illinois.

This week, Pritzker announced he will now have to quasi-halt the program starting next month, keeping it in place only for a certain number of older illegal aliens, because the costs are too high for taxpayers to bear.

“We need to make sure we are living within our fiscal limits in the state of Illinois,” Pritzker said this week. “That is something that wasn’t done for a lot of years.”

In April, State Rep. Norine Hammond (R) said that “dramatic growth” in Illinois’s illegal alien population and their enrollment for healthcare benefits “will require nearly a billion dollars in general revenue funds to support this program in Fiscal Year 2024.”

The announcement comes as research recently showed the extent to which health benefits for illegal aliens are costing American taxpayers.

A House Homeland Security Committee report revealed that illegal aliens are leaving Americans with billions of unpaid medical bills by arriving at community hospitals and passing on all the costs to local taxpayers.

In Yuma, Arizona, for instance, executives with the Yuma Regional Medical Center said that in just one year, taxpayers were left with $26 million in unpaid medical bills from illegal aliens who showed up to the hospital requesting free care.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/06/27/pritzker-halts-health-care-for-illegal-aliens-after-realizing-cost-burden-to-taxpayers/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WOW Prickster finally did something right...now announce that Illinois not longer a sanctuary state.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I can see how he would be upset once he found out it cost money to provide  "Free" Health care to illegal aliens.

After all,it's not free if SOMEONE (taxpayers) have to pay for it,is it?

Sumbodie  pleeze tell me Gov. J.B. Pritzker  is a high school graduate,or at least has a GED.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

Another example of many of progressivism running into reality
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy