Author Topic: 2 IRS Agents Just Became Hunter Biden's Worst Nightmare: 'I've Never Seen That in My Career'  (Read 218 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
2 IRS Agents Just Became Hunter Biden's Worst Nightmare: 'I've Never Seen That in My Career'

By Michael Schwarz  June 27,2023

On Monday, The Washington Times reported that two veteran IRS agents, Gary Shapley and a man identified as “Mr. X,” have testified to Congress about their investigations into Hunter Biden’s many alleged tax-related transgressions.

On one occasion, for instance, Biden’s accountants were so skeptical of their client’s honesty that they insisted he sign a representation letter affirming the accuracy of his reported income and deductions, according to the Times.

“I’ve never seen that in my career,” Mr. X told the House Ways and Means Committee.

The scope of Biden’s deception has kept the agents busy. Shapley and Mr. X testified under oath that they have been investigating the president’s son for years.

The Times report featured excerpts from the agents’ testimony, including details about payments to prostitutes that Biden wrote off as expenses.

more
https://www.westernjournal.com/2-irs-agents-just-became-hunter-bidens-worst-nightmare-never-seen-career/
« Last Edit: June 27, 2023, 10:33:47 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34